Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Need Rom CM 10 for Aoson M71g (LYXF LY-F8HD)

OP What where when ?

31st August 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have a aoson m71g (LY-F8HD ) rooted and installed CWM 6.0.1.2. please help me, I need to CM10 for my tablet. Can I use the LY-F1 ROM for it, thank

p/s: I do not know how to enter recovery mode on my tablet , i try volum + and power buton , volum -, even two but it not working, please show me
Last edited by What where when ?; 1st September 2014 at 02:30 AM.
31st August 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

15 posts
Try It
Quote:
Originally Posted by What where when ?

I have a aoson m71g (LY-F8HD ) rooted and installed CWM 6.0.1.2. please help me, I need to CM10 for my tablet. Can I use the LY-F1 ROM for it, thank

p/s: I do not know how to enter recovery mode on my tablet , i try volum + and power buton , volum -, even two but it not working, please show me

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=363813&st=240

They developed Android 4.1.1 for the M71G!

I already did it, so I can proof it works (I'll post a how to video in a few days)

So, here we go:

So you bought an Aoson M71G, LY-F8HD Elijah M71G and want to upgrade to Android 4.1?

Heres how its done:

At first your tablet needs an special firmware: F8HD-WCDMA-3.1y-20121108.1.0.5-a088.img

http://yadi.sk/d/izqjXQEL2vCxI

You should download it and flash it to your tablet!

Here how ist done: connect your tablet with the PC. Turn it off, and start livesuite. Choose your needed firmware file. Now press the volume down button on your tablet and the start button. Livesuite will ask you if you want to format your tablet and you’ll say yes twice. Livestuit will start flashing.

If your tablet isn’t using this firmware and you’re scared about doing stuff to your tablet you should stop watching this video because you’re doing some console work later.

Remeber: you’ll loose all your data while doing this – so backup your data!

Once flashing is done, You’ll notice that the camera is a little bit off. But that doesn’t matter because we’ll conutine flashing later.

Now download CWM 6.01.2 http://yadi.sk/d/79Mbjgwz2vDgU

gapps minmal http://yadi.sk/d/AMQlPPIo2vLo8

and CM10 http://yadi.sk/d/Q_xhXinR2vIAY

to your harddisk.

Extracted the CWM6.01.2.

Copy everything to your sd card

Copy the CWM 6.01.2 to your INTERAL SD CARD (3 Files!)

Make sure you have ADB drivers installed. If you don’t have them installed google how to install them.

Now open command as admin and typ in“ adb shell“.

Your computer should follow with
Root@android:/ #
Now typ in „CD SD CARD“
Next step: typ in sh install-recovery.sh
Next: sh reboot-recovery.sh

Your tablet is now rebooting into recovery modus.
Yay!

Now we have to install CM10.

First we do an wipe data/factory reset. We also wipe the dalvik cache. Therefor we go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache.

Go back to the main recovery windows and choose „install zip from sd Card“ and „choose zip from sd card“ you know should see your cm10 image. Go for it!

Installing takes a while but finally you can start your tablet. It takes about 5 Minutes to fully boot up for the first time.

Since this version misses google apps you should restart to recovery again.
Now go to update from sd card, choose zip from sd card and install the gapps package. After this you can restart your tablet which is now Android 4.1.2. Yeah!

In this version you’ll miss 3g and bluetooth but the camera is okay. If you don’t like Android 4.1 on your arson tablet, just flash back to another firmware. Everything will be back to normal.

If you have any trouble doing this, feel free to comment. We will assist you in the process anyway we can!

Remeber: I'm not the author of this firmware. I got it from 4pda as describe aboth.

Its a nice firmware.

They also developed and comaptibilty file but I tried installing it on cm9 and it didn't work.
I would LOVE to have CM9 on my f8hd ! Perhaps somebody could help out?
The Following User Says Thank You to cchaudhand1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchaudhand1

They developed Android 4.1.1 for the M71G!

I already did it, so I can proof it works (I'll post a how to video in a few days)

So, here we go:

So you bought an Aoson M71G, LY-F8HD Elijah M71G and want to upgrade to Android 4.1?

Heres how its done:

At first your tablet needs an special firmware: F8HD-WCDMA-3.1y-20121108.1.0.5-a088.img

adi.s

You should download it and flash it to your tablet!

Here how ist done: connect your tablet with the PC. Turn it off, and start livesuite. Choose your needed firmware file. Now press the volume down button on your tablet and the start button. Livesuite will ask you if you want to format your tablet and you’ll say yes twice. Livestuit will start flashing.

If your tablet isn’t using this firmware and you’re scared about doing stuff to your tablet you should stop watching this video because you’re doing some console work later.

Remeber: you’ll loose all your data while doing this – so backup your data!

Once flashing is done, You’ll notice that the camera is a little bit off. But that doesn’t matter because we’ll conutine flashing later.

Now download CWM 6.01.2 ://yadi.sk/d/79Mbjgw

gapps minmal /yadi.sk/d/AMQlPPIo2v

and CM10 /yadi.sk/d/Q_xhXinR2vIA
to your harddisk.

Extracted the CWM6.01.2.

Copy everything to your sd card

Copy the CWM 6.01.2 to your INTERAL SD CARD (3 Files!)

Make sure you have ADB drivers installed. If you don’t have them installed google how to install them.

Now open command as admin and typ in“ adb shell“.

Your computer should follow with
Root@android:/ #
Now typ in „CD SD CARD“
Next step: typ in sh install-recovery.sh
Next: sh reboot-recovery.sh

Your tablet is now rebooting into recovery modus.
Yay!

Now we have to install CM10.

First we do an wipe data/factory reset. We also wipe the dalvik cache. Therefor we go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache.

Go back to the main recovery windows and choose „install zip from sd Card“ and „choose zip from sd card“ you know should see your cm10 image. Go for it!

Installing takes a while but finally you can start your tablet. It takes about 5 Minutes to fully boot up for the first time.

Since this version misses google apps you should restart to recovery again.
Now go to update from sd card, choose zip from sd card and install the gapps package. After this you can restart your tablet which is now Android 4.1.2. Yeah!

In this version you’ll miss 3g and bluetooth but the camera is okay. If you don’t like Android 4.1 on your arson tablet, just flash back to another firmware. Everything will be back to normal.

If you have any trouble doing this, feel free to comment. We will assist you in the process anyway we can!

Remeber: I'm not the author of this firmware. I got it from 4pda as describe aboth.

Its a nice firmware.

They also developed and comaptibilty file but I tried installing it on cm9 and it didn't work.
I would LOVE to have CM9 on my f8hd ! Perhaps somebody could help out?

thanks for reply but the link to CM 10 and Gaaps has died
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread