Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 53,213 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ROM or SU permission installation

Tip us?

lvdotdrs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] ROM or SU permission installation

Hi. I was just wondering if someone could tell me if it is possible to install a new ROM with out root access? Or give me a link to download and install SU permission for a LG Optimus Elite. What happened was that my phone was rooted and I accedentallty erased the SU permission file that the phone came with. Now when I root check it says A demon has materialized while pooting. Error code 16. su binary was not written. Path is "/sbin:/vendor/bin:/system/sbin:/system/bin:/system/xbin" I would appreciate any advice I could get on getting my phone rooted again. Thanks much

swo0sh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i got the same problem a few months ago, there should be tutorialls to unroot your phone. if you reroot it this should fix it. i fixed it through reflashing evrything, worked well with a bit time pain. on the other hand you would get a new clean os through reflashing

vboyhn
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Vroot will help u.

GT I9300
ARCHIPORT BETA 1
ARCHI KERNEL

Paget96
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvdotdrs View Post
Hi. I was just wondering if someone could tell me if it is possible to install a new ROM with out root access? Or give me a link to download and install SU permission for a LG Optimus Elite. What happened was that my phone was rooted and I accedentallty erased the SU permission file that the phone came with. Now when I root check it says A demon has materialized while pooting. Error code 16. su binary was not written. Path is "/sbin:/vendor/bin:/system/sbin:/system/bin:/system/xbin" I would appreciate any advice I could get on getting my phone rooted again. Thanks much
http://theunlockr.com/2013/06/25/how...optimus-elite/ try this
Dont forget to hit thanks

My works:
ALL ROMs FOR GALAXY ACE PLUS
[ROM]Pagebread v1.0 ROM (2.3.6)
[COMPETITION]✪✪Ace Plus Benchmark✪✪
My devices:
LG L7 P700 - CURRENT
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 - SOLD
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - SOLD

lvdotdrs
Old