Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] ROM or SU permission installation

OP lvdotdrs

3rd July 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi. I was just wondering if someone could tell me if it is possible to install a new ROM with out root access? Or give me a link to download and install SU permission for a LG Optimus Elite. What happened was that my phone was rooted and I accedentallty erased the SU permission file that the phone came with. Now when I root check it says A demon has materialized while pooting. Error code 16. su binary was not written. Path is "/sbin:/vendor/bin:/system/sbin:/system/bin:/system/xbin" I would appreciate any advice I could get on getting my phone rooted again. Thanks much
3rd July 2014, 05:41 AM   |  #2  

12 posts
i got the same problem a few months ago, there should be tutorialls to unroot your phone. if you reroot it this should fix it. i fixed it through reflashing evrything, worked well with a bit time pain. on the other hand you would get a new clean os through reflashing
3rd July 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

31 posts
Vroot will help u.

GT I9300
ARCHIPORT BETA 1
ARCHI KERNEL
3rd July 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #4  
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 393

1,021 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvdotdrs

Hi. I was just wondering if someone could tell me if it is possible to install a new ROM with out root access? Or give me a link to download and install SU permission for a LG Optimus Elite. What happened was that my phone was rooted and I accedentallty erased the SU permission file that the phone came with. Now when I root check it says A demon has materialized while pooting. Error code 16. su binary was not written. Path is "/sbin:/vendor/bin:/system/sbin:/system/bin:/system/xbin" I would appreciate any advice I could get on getting my phone rooted again. Thanks much

http://theunlockr.com/2013/06/25/how...optimus-elite/ try this
4th July 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Thanks everyone for the advice. I'm a see what I can do with it. Peace
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread