[Q] [ROOT] Chinese smartphone

25th August 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi all I'm new user of this forum and a new user of Android
I'm not very knowledgeable about the root of smartphones, rom, etc. because as I said I'm new in the Android world, so I ask you help and patience if I do not I could understand right away.
I bought a chinese smartphone, I do not know where and how to classify it among the phones, and I have some problems with it:
- Memory problems: The phone has a memory space called "Internal Storage" which is large 0.89 GB and in this partition are saved every app that I download and also some applications already present by default; they can not all be moved to the external SD card and this causes several errors such as the interior space exhausted, I can not download other applications, shutdown of various applications for space exhausted.
Despite, the partition "Phone Storage" is 5.72 GB large and remains completely empty (even if it is part of the same memory of the phone).
- Connectivity problems: every time the phone is connected to a WiFi network or 3G if it goes into hibernation because I'm not using it, it is as if it was disconnected as it doesn't get any notification of Whatsapp or other services that require a connection, until I deactivated / reactivated "Wifi" and "Data Connection", then notifications appear all together!

For the first problem I've read (and I hope you can confirm it!) that it can be solved through the root of the phone, for the second I have no idea and I hope you can help me.
Obviously I have no idea how to root the phone because not only I'm not practice with that but I haven't found anything on the phone in question around the net.
These are the data of the phone:
Quote:

Device: SHENGDA G900
Brand: Samsung
Manufacturer: SHENGDA
Model: G900
Android version: 4.4.2

CPU ABI: armeabi-v7a
CPU ABI2: armeabi
Hardware: mt6582
CPU Processor: ARMv7 Processor rev 3
Numbers of cores: 4