FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

Root kingzone k1 turbo

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By poseidvn, Junior Member on 3rd July 2014, 08:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th July 2014, 09:23 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
kingzone k1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lo0sh

no rom for your kingzone unless manufacture resale ota update so just wait and no they won't wipe out


OK

thank you
 
 
25th July 2014, 10:30 PM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
root
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lo0sh

no rom for your kingzone unless manufacture resale ota update so just wait and no they won't wipe out

after rooted can I install 4.3 jelly bean? if yes any instruction step by step how to?

thanks in advance
26th July 2014, 12:15 PM |#13  
3lo0sh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vylong

after rooted can I install 4.3 jelly bean? if yes any instruction step by step how to?

thanks in advance

I don't think so bcuz the root well gone
26th July 2014, 12:50 PM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
root
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lo0sh

I don't think so bcuz the root well gone

I thought root the device we can get the latest firmware update sooner rather then waiting for the release.
27th July 2014, 04:20 PM |#15  
3lo0sh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vylong

I thought root the device we can get the latest firmware update sooner rather then waiting for the release.

No
The root will give you full permission to editing system to add or remove features, install third party apps as system apps, remove unneeded system app ............ etc

Root meaning (plz enter url) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooting_(Android_OS)
The Following User Says Thank You to 3lo0sh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2014, 12:23 AM |#16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
root
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lo0sh

No
The root will give you full permission to editing system to add or remove features, install third party apps as system apps, remove unneeded system app ............ etc

Root meaning (plz enter url) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooting_(Android_OS)

thank you
29th July 2014, 06:36 AM |#17  
3lo0sh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vylong

thank you

no problem
12th January 2015, 10:23 PM |#18  
bmg002's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
More
Just checked out their official webpage, looks like they have an official 4.4 ROM out now for the K1 Turbo.

Gonna flash that guy tonight... or at least try to
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes