Default [Q] Samsung Rugby Pro

Hello everyone, I have been a long time subscriber, but sadly this is my first post, and since I have less than 10 posts, I can't really post in the developers forums. Thing is I recently switched carriers where I had a Galaxy S3, surprisingly still a relevant phone, I had it running CM 11, and I was happy with it. However since I left Verizon for Straight Talk, I had to first get a phone that was compatible with AT&T, since they wouldn't fully support my S3 (supposed to be a world phone, I know, I know), and I wanted the option to switch phone whenever I felt the need or want. So the phone I ended up with was a Samsung Rugby Pro, on paper it seems to have very similar hardware wit the S3, so I picked it up for $30 (good deal I thought). boy this phone was slowwww running Touch Wiz, so I rooted it, and put the latest version of CM that I could find which is CM 10 unofficial. Does anyone know where I can find any other ROMs for this device? It appears that development for this phone never really went far, unlike other devices, and CM 10 was all I can find for the Rugby, and it would be fine if I could get it to read the external SD card, I really don't want to go back to TW. So this is also my attempt at interacting with the great minds on this incredible resource. Thanks