Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 51,097 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung s2 plus 3g problem

Tip us?

donhilaslt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Samsung s2 plus 3g problem

Hi today i rooted my phone then installed cm and gapps, after that everything was good until i tryed to turn on 3g , so there is some kind of weird stuff like 3g is turned browser do not work, google store doesnt work, but facebook instagram and other stuff works... is there any issues?

bweN diorD
Old
Thanks Meter 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by donhilaslt View Post
Hi today i rooted my phone then installed cm and gapps, after that everything was good until i tryed to turn on 3g , so there is some kind of weird stuff like 3g is turned browser do not work, google store doesnt work, but facebook instagram and other stuff works... is there any issues?
check the rom thread to see if anyone is reporting the same issues as you, if not, i would do another clean flash and do not restore any system data with programs like titanium backup or similar.
Show some appreciation to those who have helped you by using the Thanks button!!

One Click flash back to stock for Moto Razr HD/Maxx HD Here
[Guide] Moto Razr HD/MaxxHD flash: to KK, root, unlock the bootloader, install cwm, install twrp, or revert back to JB from KK Here
Are you a Noob and not sure where to post your question?
Noob friendly thread for questions about any device Here

donhilaslt
Old
(Last edited by donhilaslt; 10th August 2014 at 08:30 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bweN diorD View Post
check the rom thread to see if anyone is reporting the same issues as you, if not, i would do another clean flash and do not restore any system data with programs like titanium backup or similar.
im really newbie in this kind of stuff ,coud you help me? becaus understood these programing word etc.

donhilaslt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bweN diorD View Post
and to flash you mean reinstall cyanogenmod ? just go again to that secret menu install zip packages and thats it?