Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Samsung s2 plus 3g problem

OP donhilaslt

9th August 2014, 06:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Hi today i rooted my phone then installed cm and gapps, after that everything was good until i tryed to turn on 3g , so there is some kind of weird stuff like 3g is turned browser do not work, google store doesnt work, but facebook instagram and other stuff works... is there any issues?
9th August 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 802

1,777 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donhilaslt

Hi today i rooted my phone then installed cm and gapps, after that everything was good until i tryed to turn on 3g , so there is some kind of weird stuff like 3g is turned browser do not work, google store doesnt work, but facebook instagram and other stuff works... is there any issues?

check the rom thread to see if anyone is reporting the same issues as you, if not, i would do another clean flash and do not restore any system data with programs like titanium backup or similar.
9th August 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bweN diorD

check the rom thread to see if anyone is reporting the same issues as you, if not, i would do another clean flash and do not restore any system data with programs like titanium backup or similar.

im really newbie in this kind of stuff ,coud you help me? becaus understood these programing word etc.
Last edited by donhilaslt; 10th August 2014 at 09:30 AM.
10th August 2014, 09:30 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bweN diorD

and to flash you mean reinstall cyanogenmod ? just go again to that secret menu install zip packages and thats it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread