[Q] In search of the best 3D smartphone

OP Live Evil

26th August 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
Donate to Me
Hi all.

From what I read and also from some friends, I found that LG Optimus 3D Max is supposedly the best one in terms of phone specs and 3D camera (plus it has 2D to 3D Converter as well for the games, etc.)... until recently I heard of Sharp Aquos SH-80F.

Which one is the best?
26th August 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #2  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 926

1,143 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Evil

Hi all.

From what I read and also from some friends, I found that LG Optimus 3D Max is supposedly the best one in terms of phone specs and 3D camera (plus it has 2D to 3D Converter as well for the games, etc.)... until recently I heard of Sharp Aquos SH-80F.

Which one is the best?

Can't tell you much about the Aquos except from the fact that it never was a popular phone. As for the O3D Max, I found that it was never officially upgraded from Gingerbread. There is an ICS port here on XDA but it is still buggy. If I were you, I would seriously consider getting its Korean counterpart, the 3D cube (SU870). It has more internal memory and running on ICS. You can find it on AliExpress for the same price as a used P720 or even less (100-140).
Last edited by dreccon; 26th August 2014 at 10:54 AM.
26th August 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
Donate to Me
Question
Does the SU870 able to convert 2D games into 3D games, or we can download that particular software into the Korean version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreccon

Can't tell you much about the Aquos except from the fact that it never was a popular phone. As for the O3D Max, I found that it was never officially upgraded from Gingerbread. There is an ICS port here on XDA but it is still buggy. If I were you, I would seriously consider getting its Korean counterpart, the 3D cube (SU870). It has more internal memory and running on ICS. You can find it on AliExpress for the same price as a used P720 or even less (100-140).

26th August 2014, 11:49 AM   |  #4  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,811

8,467 posts
More
There are 3 threads already established that are devoted to discussions about devices, please read, and if necessary, repost your question in one of these threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

There are also several other discussion threads that you probably should review to help you. They are What phone do you wish you had? or
The Worst Android Device That You've Ever Had & Why
or even this place that talks about The best phone you ever owned.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3d camera, 3d games, smartphone buying
Previous Thread Next Thread