[Q] How to fix Google Play problem on CM11 HTC Explorer?

OP DenDan

20th April 2014, 02:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi,

So I recently installed CM11 on my HTC Explorer A310B and everything successfully works fine except for Google Play. The issue is that everytime I try to sign in I receive the message: "There was a problem communicating with Google servers......Try again later." Does anybody know of a fix for this issue? I have tried multiple GAPPS files and CM11 installations but nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
20th April 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #2  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenDan

Hi,

So I recently installed CM11 on my HTC Explorer A310B and everything successfully works fine except for Google Play. The issue is that everytime I try to sign in I receive the message: "There was a problem communicating with Google servers......Try again later." Does anybody know of a fix for this issue? I have tried multiple GAPPS files and CM11 installations but nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Which are the acttual installed versions of CM11 and GApps? May you post the links?
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2014, 04:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Which are the acttual installed versions of CM11 and GApps? May you post the links?

Sorry I can't post links as I am a new member but the Cyanogenmod 11 I installed is a unofficial release canidate from galaxyfreak's development page and the GAPPS packaged I installed was the one from the Cyanogenmod wiki.

I have also tried other GAPPS packages such as the one galaxyfreak posted on the CM11 development page but to no avail and I am now about to try the Paranoid Android GAPPS micro modular package.

Thanks.
21st April 2014, 06:29 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 468

952 posts
More
Install Google play services
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenDan

Sorry I can't post links as I am a new member but the Cyanogenmod 11 I installed is a unofficial release canidate from galaxyfreak's development page and the GAPPS packaged I installed was the one from the Cyanogenmod wiki.

I have also tried other GAPPS packages such as the one galaxyfreak posted on the CM11 development page but to no avail and I am now about to try the Paranoid Android GAPPS micro modular package.

Thanks.

All you can do is manually install google play sevices ..

You can find that in gapps package in system/priv-app named as prebuiltGMScore.apk something like this..

Then sigin it will work..

Dont forget to hit thanks..
The Following User Says Thank You to shubhojit89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhojit89

All you can do is manually install google play sevices ..

You can find that in gapps package in system/priv-app named as prebuiltGMScore.apk something like this..

Then sigin it will work..

Dont forget to hit thanks..

Cheers I will try that. I had a feeling it might have something to do with Google Play Services as none of the other GAPPS are working properly as well.
2nd September 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #6  
Flag mvlk,kerala
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Exclamation google sign in crashing in [DEV][aw3som3][ROM][PICO][kk][4.4.4][KTU84Q] CyanogenMod
@Gamersab
i have tried to sign in google account in
[DEV][aw3som3][ROM][PICO][kk][4.4.4][KTU84Q] CyanogenMod 11 8/16/2014
but its crashing nd i cant log in kindly help.
updated playstore manually to Updated Play store 4.9.13 APK but stl no luck
Last edited by abhi1607; 2nd September 2014 at 05:41 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread