Ask a question

No registration required

Strange voice ,when I picked up my phone

OP yilksd

12th June 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
When I picked up my note2 n719 from my desk ,before I pressed the power button, my phone gave out a strange female voice . The voice was so short that I couldn't recognize what it was expressing ,but I am certain that it was a female voice . This happened twice on my note2 ,and twice on my mi-one .My note2 is not installed with any voice assistant applications ,like s-voice .Does anyone can guess its reason ?

来自我的 SCH-N719 上的 Tapatalk
13th June 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

33 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yilksd

When I picked up my note2 n719 from my desk ,before I pressed the power button, my phone gave out a strange female voice . The voice was so short that I couldn't recognize what it was expressing ,but I am certain that it was a female voice . This happened twice on my note2 ,and twice on my mi-one .My note2 is not installed with any voice assistant applications ,like s-voice .Does anyone can guess its reason ?

I still guess it's one of the apps you installed. I had the same problem with an app for saving battery (I don't remember which one), So I suggest you go through your downloaded apps settings one by one and see if there is any voice notifications activated.
20th June 2014, 11:20 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by varespuuotsas

I still guess it's one of the apps you installed. I had the same problem with an app for saving battery (I don't remember which one), So I suggest you go through downloaded apps settings one by one and see if there is any voice notifications activated.

Then how to see if there is any voice notifications activated ? What permission does a app need to make such a voice?

20th June 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 7

33 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yilksd

Then how to see if there is any voice notifications activated ? What permission does a app need to make such a voice?

I would just go through all apps, open them one by one and check their settings if they exist.
8th July 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by varespuuotsas

I would just go through all apps, open them one by one and check their settings if they exist.

That's too complex .Maybe I have to ignore this voice .Thanks anyway .

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread