Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,513 Members 52,571 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Strange voice ,when I picked up my phone

Tip us?
 
yilksd
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Default Strange voice ,when I picked up my phone

When I picked up my note2 n719 from my desk ,before I pressed the power button, my phone gave out a strange female voice . The voice was so short that I couldn't recognize what it was expressing ,but I am certain that it was a female voice . This happened twice on my note2 ,and twice on my mi-one .My note2 is not installed with any voice assistant applications ,like s-voice .Does anyone can guess its reason ?

来自我的 SCH-N719 上的 Tapatalk
 
varespuuotsas
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 21
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by yilksd View Post
When I picked up my note2 n719 from my desk ,before I pressed the power button, my phone gave out a strange female voice . The voice was so short that I couldn't recognize what it was expressing ,but I am certain that it was a female voice . This happened twice on my note2 ,and twice on my mi-one .My note2 is not installed with any voice assistant applications ,like s-voice .Does anyone can guess its reason ?

来自我的 SCH-N719 上的 Tapatalk
I still guess it's one of the apps you installed. I had the same problem with an app for saving battery (I don't remember which one), So I suggest you go through your downloaded apps settings one by one and see if there is any voice notifications activated.
 
yilksd
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by varespuuotsas View Post
I still guess it's one of the apps you installed. I had the same problem with an app for saving battery (I don't remember which one), So I suggest you go through downloaded apps settings one by one and see if there is any voice notifications activated.
Then how to see if there is any voice notifications activated ? What permission does a app need to make such a voice?

来自我的 SCH-N719 上的 Tapatalk
 
varespuuotsas
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 21
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by yilksd View Post
Then how to see if there is any voice notifications activated ? What permission does a app need to make such a voice?

来自我的 SCH-N719 上的 Tapatalk
I would just go through all apps, open them one by one and check their settings if they exist.
 
yilksd
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by varespuuotsas View Post
I would just go through all apps, open them one by one and check their settings if they exist.
That's too complex .Maybe I have to ignore this voice .Thanks anyway .

来自我的 SCH-N719 上的 Tapatalk
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes