Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,408 Members 52,469 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stream files of Android on iPhone

Tip us?

HPS2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Talking Stream files of Android on iPhone

Hey!

I just bought a iPhone, but its really long process to copy videos and audios to it!

So, is their any way, where I can just use my iPhone to stream files which are already in my Android phone?
I don't want to download anything in my iPhone, I just want to stream files which are already in my android phone.

I know few softwares which allow me to access my windows and mac files like younity, airplayit, etc

But, I didn't find anything which allows me to create a server at android and let me to access its files in iPhone

If someone here knows, how to do it, please share this with me, it would be great if you can share it!

Thanks

Kobro
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPS2 View Post
Hey!

I just bought a iPhone, but its really long process to copy videos and audios to it!

So, is their any way, where I can just use my iPhone to stream files which are already in my Android phone?
I don't want to download anything in my iPhone, I just want to stream files which are already in my android phone.

I know few softwares which allow me to access my windows and mac files like younity, airplayit, etc

But, I didn't find anything which allows me to create a server at android and let me to access its files in iPhone

If someone here knows, how to do it, please share this with me, it would be great if you can share it!

Thanks
Easy, use copy.com cloud storage. if you dont alrady have an account, use the link in my signature to sign up, downlaod the app on your iphone and android, and you will be able to use the files you uploaded from your android without having to download the files to your iphone.
Press Thanks if i helped!

The Eleventh Commandment- "Thou hast not to like it, thou hast just to do it."

Sign up to Copy.com using this link, and we both get an extra 5gb of free cloud!
https://copy.com?r=1txCqp

If youre into computer games, check out tanki online!
http://tankionline.com#friend=569lJ8...yh7rTJL5dHyg7m