No registration required

Stream files of Android on iPhone

OP HPS2

21st August 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Hey!

I just bought a iPhone, but its really long process to copy videos and audios to it!

So, is their any way, where I can just use my iPhone to stream files which are already in my Android phone?
I don't want to download anything in my iPhone, I just want to stream files which are already in my android phone.

I know few softwares which allow me to access my windows and mac files like younity, airplayit, etc

But, I didn't find anything which allows me to create a server at android and let me to access its files in iPhone

If someone here knows, how to do it, please share this with me, it would be great if you can share it!

Thanks
21st August 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #2  
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 73

463 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPS2

Hey!

I just bought a iPhone, but its really long process to copy videos and audios to it!

So, is their any way, where I can just use my iPhone to stream files which are already in my Android phone?
I don't want to download anything in my iPhone, I just want to stream files which are already in my android phone.

I know few softwares which allow me to access my windows and mac files like younity, airplayit, etc

But, I didn't find anything which allows me to create a server at android and let me to access its files in iPhone

If someone here knows, how to do it, please share this with me, it would be great if you can share it!

Thanks

Easy, use copy.com cloud storage. if you dont alrady have an account, use the link in my signature to sign up, downlaod the app on your iphone and android, and you will be able to use the files you uploaded from your android without having to download the files to your iphone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread