No registration required

[Q] Swap Phones (under contract)

OP rkdku

30th July 2014, 01:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
Hi everyone,

Just under a month ago I bought a Vodafone HTC One M8 pay-monthly contract.
I'm ever so slightly regretting that decision, after seeing the reviews on the LG G3, and I'm wondering if it would be possible to trade my M8 in (as it is in more-or-less perfect condition) for a G3 whilst retaining my contract.
Of course, I understand that tariffs differ for each phone, but I know that the M8 tariff I'm on right now is very similar in price to the same tariff with the G3. I'd be happy with a slight monthly price change.

I know this is probably a long shot, but any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
30th July 2014, 11:55 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 56

319 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkdku

Hi everyone,

Just under a month ago I bought a Vodafone HTC One M8 pay-monthly contract.
I'm ever so slightly regretting that decision, after seeing the reviews on the LG G3, and I'm wondering if it would be possible to trade my M8 in (as it is in more-or-less perfect condition) for a G3 whilst retaining my contract.
Of course, I understand that tariffs differ for each phone, but I know that the M8 tariff I'm on right now is very similar in price to the same tariff with the G3. I'd be happy with a slight monthly price change.

I know this is probably a long shot, but any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

You should be able to as most contracts offer the phone as a "free" gift but they get you to pay for it by increasing the contract price. This means as soon as you start the contract the phone is yours and you can do what you want, thats the case with most contracts.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
contract, htc one m8, lg g3, swap phones, trade in
Previous Thread Next Thread