new tablet problem

OP kayla104

19th August 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Since I got it last week it constantly says rs_9104_v20 stopped working. I went into apps all i see is rs_9104_v30. Not that i know what either is lol. I tried resetting to factory settings still does same thing. It also won't play my family guy game keeps showing peter with something about butt scratcher and incomplete wipe lol. Should I just send it back? thanks sorry I'm a noob when it comes to tablets and such.
27th August 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #2  
Flag Long Island
Thanks Meter: 14

55 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayla104

Since I got it last week it constantly says rs_9104_v20 stopped working. I went into apps all i see is rs_9104_v30. Not that i know what either is lol. I tried resetting to factory settings still does same thing. It also won't play my family guy game keeps showing peter with something about butt scratcher and incomplete wipe lol. Should I just send it back? thanks sorry I'm a noob when it comes to tablets and such.

Hey, I just noticed your thread while trying to find out some info about this same app you're having trouble with. Does your tablet happen to be an Azpen A727?? I noticed that this rs.... program is associated with these ads that keep popping up in my notifications. Upon further investigation I've found the app is installed in the system partition. You need to be rooted and use Titanium Backup to uninstall it.

My assumption is that it's some crap ad generating program that the manufacturer got paid to bury in the tablet. Funny thing is I have 2 of the same exact tablets and the other one doesn't have any issues! I'm going to freeze it with titanium until I'm sure it won't cause any problems, then I'll dump it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread