[Q] Samsung Mega to Boost / Samsung SII Boost NV Question

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By Evitcho, Junior Member on 6th July 2014, 04:30 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Administrators, if I posted this in the wrong area I apologize and please let me know.

I have a Samsung Mega (SPH-L600) with a bad ESN as my target phone. My donor phone is a Samsung SII (SPH-d710) both have been rooted.

I have successfully flashed the Mega over to Boost using the guides provided on this site along with others. The one thing I am having an issue with which seems to be common problem is the data. I am not able to get data and the phone is still trying to register itself and failing. I am able to make and send phone calls along with text messages. It has also downloaded all of the boost applications and wallpaper.

I am 95% positive my issue is the AAA Shared Secret key and HH Shared Secret Key. I am not able to locate the correct NV Items on the donor phone. They are not appearing on CDMA Workshop. So I believe that is why it is not allowing data or registering the phone.

I have saved all of the NV items from donor phone the only ones that seem to have anything in them are 474, 579, 1206. That resemble a AAA or HH. I am hoping someone can steer me in the right direction in correcting this issue. I have screen shots along with all the information for both phones.

The programs I am using are DFS CDMA Tool v., CDMA Workshop 2.7, QXDM Professional, and QPST Configuration. I have included the links and guides that I have used and researched on this site. I have used a few others but will stick with the ones from this site.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread