Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] ThL t11 Won't boot or charging

OP tzimaniGr

21st July 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi! I have a problem with a brand new phone i bought the Thl T11.After i unbox it i open the back cover, remove the stickers from battery's contacts and insert it back to the phone.Pushing the power button and nothing happen, neither when i put the charger on, no led light indicate that the phone is charging only a small blinking of the screen.
So far i have made this conclusion(test it):
Charger: OK i put it on other phones and its working
USB Cable: Same as above
Trying with another charger and cable: Nothing happen
Connect to pc: It recognize it as preloader MT65xx and trying to load drivers for the device (no further testing here)
Trying To Hold Power button For few seconds still nothing
Trying key combinations to go to recovery mode (power + volume up etc) still nothing.
So anyone knows what is faulty?I'm plan to buy a new battery, is there any possibilities the seller root the phone and mess up the OS?
Is there any program for pc to connect my phone and see if the software is ok?
Thank you!
21st July 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Burgenland
Thanks Meter: 650

586 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzimaniGr

Hi! I have a problem with a brand new phone i bought the Thl T11.After i unbox it i open the back cover, remove the stickers from battery's contacts and insert it back to the phone.Pushing the power button and nothing happen, neither when i put the charger on, no led light indicate that the phone is charging only a small blinking of the screen.
So far i have made this conclusion(test it):
Charger: OK i put it on other phones and its working
USB Cable: Same as above
Trying with another charger and cable: Nothing happen
Connect to pc: It recognize it as preloader MT65xx and trying to load drivers for the device (no further testing here)
Trying To Hold Power button For few seconds still nothing
Trying key combinations to go to recovery mode (power + volume up etc) still nothing.
So anyone knows what is faulty?I'm plan to buy a new battery, is there any possibilities the seller root the phone and mess up the OS?
Is there any program for pc to connect my phone and see if the software is ok?
Thank you!

Well, I think you should go to the service centre or to the shop where you bought this device. They should give you a new one, as you have still warranty!
The Following User Says Thank You to GeekyDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread