Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,079 Members 50,605 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Totally silent call blocker ?

Tip us?
 
xda2014
Old
(Last edited by xda2014; 19th July 2014 at 07:02 AM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default Totally silent call blocker ?

Looking for a totally silent call blocker. Tried apps like MrNumber but every time there's a blocked call I get a pop up & audio notification. I want a app that once a number is added to the block list, just blocks the call - no notification of any kind ( well a entry into a log is OK ).

Any suggestions ?

Stock Moto G here.
 
xda2014
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Mar 2014
No one ?

Can I request one of the app developers here to develop such a app. I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs this.
 
Killwish
Old
#3  
Killwish's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 161
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: oOps
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda2014 View Post
No one ?

Can I request one of the app developers here to develop such a app. I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs this.






Quote:
Originally Posted by xda2014 View Post
Looking for a totally silent call blocker. Tried apps like MrNumber but every time there's a blocked call I get a pop up & audio notification. I want a app that once a number is added to the block list, just blocks the call - no notification of any kind ( well a entry into a log is OK ).

Any suggestions ?

Stock Moto G here.
Hello bro... If you have Samsung device.. It has an option blocking mode..
And If you have rooted phone... Then use this app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ker.beta&hl=en

Or you can search play store for this kind of apps.... I'm sure that there must be some apps with this feature..


Please don't miss to hit thanks button if I helped you..
HIT BUTTON BELOW IF THIS POST HELPED YOU
 
xda2014
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Mar 2014
Could not any at the Play Store or even Google search. That's why I posted here.

No one else needed something like this ? Seems unlikely,

Using stock Moto G as mentioned in the OP.
 
Killwish
Old
(Last edited by Killwish; 20th July 2014 at 02:59 PM.)
#5  
Killwish's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 161
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: oOps
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda2014 View Post
Could not any at the Play Store or even Google search. That's why I posted here.

No one else needed something like this ? Seems unlikely,

Using stock Moto G as mentioned in the OP.
Try this http://apk-dl.com/

Don't just click on link.... Type this yourself in browser

Sent from my GT-S7582 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
HIT BUTTON BELOW IF THIS POST HELPED YOU
 
xda2014
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Mar 2014
Got a really quick response from MrNumber :

Quote:
To disable or change where the pop up notifications appear, tap "Settings" in Mr. Number.

In the Calls section, tap "Incoming Call pop up" to reveal different options for where incoming call notifications should appear:

Show alerts at the top
Show alerts in the middle
Show alerts on the bottom
Do not show

If you uncheck the box next to "Post call pop up," and the app will stop displaying information about callers after a call is completed.

When Mr. Number blocks a call or text it creates a notification on your notification bar. To disable the notifications, tap Settings >>"Blocked calls and texts" under Notifications >> select "do not send notification."

Lastly, there is a small popup that says, "Blocked by Mr. Number" when the action of the blocking takes place which quickly appears and then disappears; that cannot be removed.

Best,

Mr. Number Support Team
I made a request/suggestion to have a option to disable the sound that is played when the popup appears.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes