Thumbs up

[q] bricked/dead phone?? To mobiletechvideos???

17th October 2011, 04:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 2

3 posts
Hi there.....

I'm from new zealand... And i used to have bricked or dead samsung galaxy tab and i was very frustrated of how can i fix it or if there's any chance at all to revive it...

Until i found here and read on some of the forums on xda about mobiletechvideos.com .... They were very popular in fixing different kind of phones even the latest one. I urgently send them in the u.s my phone via courier... Amazingly they were able to resurrect my phone without a hitch!....

Hey .. Im not a paid actor to promote their services ....am a real person which is just thankful enough.... they were able to help me ...even i'm miles away...

Thanks again mr. Jgroce of mobiletechvideos.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bpsahagun For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2012, 08:21 PM   |  #2  
Flag Papeete
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Thumbs up MobilTechVideos resurrect my GT-i9003
Hi, just to share my mobileTechVideos review with XDA members,

I bricked my phone by flashing it with the wrong firmware (GT-i9000 firmware instead of GT-i9003 firmware).

The phone wont turn on and the screen stay black with no power button, no recovery mode...nothing !!! and I found mobiletechvideos via XDA forum.

and.....HE MADE IT !!!!!! It's AWESOME !!! A VERY BIG THANK YOU, I thank that my phone was dead, and he resurrect it ! You are the best..

I live in Tahiti (French Polynesia) and I thank that the distance will be a problem for sending the phone and have it back, but no ! Everything was perfect...The communication with mobiletechvideos via the website is easy and fast, I had an answer very quick.

I highly recommend !

A very BIG Mauruuru (Thank you in Tahitian) to Josh
The Following User Says Thank You to teahik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2012, 08:31 PM   |  #3  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 710

990 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks guys. To anyone considering us, we are the real deal and I help out all the time here on XDA throughout the forums and I'm an active member.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to connexion2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th July 2012, 11:39 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
He Did Good for Me
I sent my Samsung phone to mobiletechvideos to get unbricked, just got it back a few days ago, and it's indeed unbricked. That cost me $50 and postage, plus $10 for ICS and root access. Everything is as promised.

The turn-around time? He didn't quite meet his announced standard (perhaps the July 4 holiday was a factor) but I'm not complaining. I got it back 2 weeks and 2 days after I sent it in. Not bad.

If you're in New Zealand? You'll have a longer shipping time, I guess, but I'm sure he'll do a good job for you.

One thing ... if you're reading this Josh ... if you happen to remember, could you tell me what you did to unbrick my phone? I put up a thread on the TMobile site about it that drew more than 3,000 views and replies from 81 people, nothing suggested would work. You must know something the rest of us don't.

I'm also a little curious to know how you learned to do this stuff. Kindly, R
18th July 2012, 03:57 AM   |  #5  
Flag Hunter River P E l
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
More
Exclamation JTAG
I bought a Galaxy Note GT 7000 with GB then Rooted with Odin and flashed a couple of custom ROMs including King Droid v2&3. As soon as the Samsung stock ICS was leaked, (being confident after success with 4 different ROMs), I rushed into flashing buggy stock XXLPY and got stuck on ! yellow triangle! I tried XDA SuperBrick Odin, PIT, Bootloader, PDA, Phone, & CSC. Went well up to repeatedly hanging on factoryfs.img - NAND Write Start!! Looked for JTAG tech. Found the closest one to my home in Toronto Ontario Canada. NOT RECOMMENDING cellulartech.ca! I got my NOTE back a couple of weeks later in more or less the same condition? Because of your recommendations, I think I might look up mobiletechvideos.
18th July 2012, 04:41 AM   |  #6  
Flag Northbrook
Thanks Meter: 564

2,496 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhandele

One thing ... if you're reading this Josh ... if you happen to remember, could you tell me what you did to unbrick my phone? I put up a thread on the TMobile site about it that drew more than 3,000 views and replies from 81 people, nothing suggested would work. You must know something the rest of us don't.

I'm also a little curious to know how you learned to do this stuff. Kindly, R

Lol man, if he tells you, then he won't be able to continue his obviously highly successful business

Sent from my MB508 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to gagdude For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th September 2012, 05:18 AM   |  #7  

1 posts
My experience with MobileTechVideos
I am from Oceanside, CA and I sent my Samsung Infuse to Josh because I wanted to get the rear housing replace after dropping it at the gym. He was very understanding over the phone, taking plenty of time to talk to me and assure me of his talent and skill. I boxed my phone up and sent it off, and I was able to monitor every step of the way. Very professional. I've told quite a few of my Droid friends about his business.

After getting it back, I noticed a small glitch in it, and Josh immediately took responsibility for it. He offered to take it back to his shop and fix the problem, free of charge. I haven't received it back yet, but I have confidence that I'll see my phone any day now in perfect working order. I'll add to this post as soon as I get it and let everyone know how it went!
10th October 2012, 11:34 PM   |  #8  

2 posts
Thumbs up Great work!
I was having problems with my Samsung Infuse power button. It's out of warranty, but I did have insurance through AT&T. I explored that, only to find that it was a $199.99 deductible, which I can't afford, nor want to pay. Especially since my upgrade is in January (Likely eyeing the HTC One X+ )

So after googling and searching fora, I read about Mobile Tech Videos on here. And read that someone suggested to a member with a similar issue.

I of course was very hesitant, like I'm sure many others, but figured... hey, $30, it's worth a shot, but I got it back and the power button looks absolutely perfect and good as new. And the phone is up and working again. After having borrowed an old iPhone 3G for about 2 weeks, I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received and more grateful to have Android.

Anyone that's having issues with their phone, MobileTechVideos is the way to go.
Again, thanks MobileTechVideos. And of course, XDA. Without either, I wouldn't have a functioning phone!
6th November 2012, 04:12 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 17

192 posts
Another thumb up for these guys
Sent in my dead i747 for repair after I drove a stake through it's digital heart. MobileTech brought it back to life. These guys are worth every penny.
23rd December 2012, 07:59 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 2

5 posts
Be Aware.
I am extremely shocked on how MobileTechVideos screwed me over. I sent the phone to him about a week ago and got it back yesterday with no fix at all. I even have been sending him messages and he won't even respond. I was charged $75 and never got it back. What an unprofessional work of him to do. I think if he didn't know how to fix it, he won't even respond to your messages.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to almsafer893 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bricked, dead, fix, mobiletechvideos
Previous Thread Next Thread