No registration required

[Q] Uninstalled contacts storage

OP Yaqhoot

18th August 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi guys
this is my first thread in xda and I'm quite new in here. The story is I jumped from galaxy s5 to padfone s which I'm quite happy with.
I rooted it immediately and started to remove some useless Asus bloatwares. After that I realized that im not able to edit or add any contacts.
I was able to see them though. So I tried to install third party apps like contacts+ and dialer+. They were working fine but I still had the same problem so I thought maybe the contacts storage is corrupted so I uninstalled it and downloaded another one... But im not able to install the apk. It gives me the apk not installed error.
And now I'm not able to use contacts dialer or even Gmail
any helps please!
18th August 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #2  

5 posts
engages liaddre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaqhoot

Hi guys
this is my first thread in xda and I'm quite new in here. The story is I jumped from galaxy s5 to padfone s which I'm quite happy with.
I rooted it immediately and started to remove some useless Asus bloatwares. After that I realized that im not able to edit or add any contacts.
I was able to see them though. So I tried to install third party apps like contacts+ and dialer+. They were working fine but I still had the same problem so I thought maybe the contacts storage is corrupted so I uninstalled it and downloaded another one... But im not able to install the apk. It gives me the apk not installed error.
And now I'm not able to use contacts dialer or even Gmail
any helps please!

Try to save your contacts on your sim card. Or try to install Asus Pasfone stock rom again and see if it works.
18th August 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipep

Try to save your contacts on your sim card. Or try to install Asus Pasfone stock rom again and see if it works.

I have all of my contacts backed up on Google and gcloud. If install the stock Rome all of my settings and customisations will erase. I was wondering if I can install contacts storage and makes it work somehow!
19th August 2014, 02:01 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipep

Thanks. I downloaded the latest rom from Asus and flashed it. Everything is back to normal now. I lost all my exposed settings though
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread