Originally Posted by doran10
I'm a new user who was really interested in XPosed stuff.
On my Zenfone T00J(Rooted)(stock ROM)(No custom recovery), I tried to install the XPosed Framework. I rebooted the device, and I realised it had SOFT BRICKED.
I'm a sentimental guy, so I don't wanna wipe ANYTHING. I've been googling for a solution, but nothing popped out.
I'm willing to go to any lengths to unbrick my phone.
I'm a school student, so my life is pretty busy.
Just disable it. Reboot your phone then when the Asus logo appear,press the volume down, about 4 to 5 times.
If u want to install xposed..
1. Go to /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer
2. There create a folder, name it "conf" (without quotation mark)
3. Install adb on your computer, if you don't have adb go search on google how to install it.
4. Connect your phone on pc. Make sure you installed the right drivers for your zenfone.
4. Run CMD (command prompt). Assume you installed adb folder is on C:\ drive. Type cd C:\
5. Type following (or copy and paste)
adb devices (make sure your phone show!
adb shell (hit Enter)
su (hit Enter, then look on your phone and touch OK)
echo 148 > /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/jit_reset_offset (hit Enter)
chmod 664 /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/jit_reset_offset (hit Enter)
-installation method credits to quyvinh