USB storage game data & general question after rooting

OP pratmodi

19th August 2014, 10:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
I posted a question days ago but no replies , so can you help me with some questions please.
I am total newbie ; and I just rooted my Indian moto g dual Sim phone successfully with flagging cwm recovery.
But then I saw in storage->miscellaneous > 1.8 GB taken by cwm. CAN I DELETE IT ?

ALSO I took nandroid backup on SD card , is it necessary to keep that backup always on SD card in case device fails ?

Can you suggest me some method by which I can keep my game data and heavy files on USB storage (OTG).

Also should I take any other backups ?
20th August 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 25

142 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratmodi

I posted a question days ago but no replies , so can you help me with some questions please.
I am total newbie ; and I just rooted my Indian moto g dual Sim phone successfully with flagging cwm recovery.
But then I saw in storage->miscellaneous > 1.8 GB taken by cwm. CAN I DELETE IT ?

ALSO I took nandroid backup on SD card , is it necessary to keep that backup always on SD card in case device fails ?

Can you suggest me some method by which I can keep my game data and heavy files on USB storage (OTG).

Also should I take any other backups ?

Not sure about storage>miscellaneous but what i did is copied backup i took with CWM into PC and also kept on SDcard, only coz i do tests on mobile now days, so most of time i need to restore it. To save space on SDcard copy that backup to pc, you can delete the backup you took with CWM from SDcard and can copy it back when needed. i'm not sure about game backup but i believe there must be in device built-in/default backup app, with that you can take backup of individual app or phone too. but again not sure, it take backup of save game too.

i shared what i think could help you little & I hope, it will at-least give you little idea about what to do/search. wait for more replies or search.
The Following User Says Thank You to ajnabicancer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread