Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,934 Members 52,721 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Viper4android HiFi effect not working with Tunein Radio

Tip us?

maxime506
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Viper4android HiFi effect not working with Tunein Radio

Hello folks,

I have a Sony xperia e1 with KitKat 4.4.2 OS. After upgrade from JB the viper4android fx 2330 is no longer working on any players no matter how I try. But the xhifi version works well with MX player and Walkman app, and previous versions of tunein radio app. But when I have the newest 12.6.1. Installed the xhifi mod no longer works with the newest tunein radio (simply no effect but the notification is still on and it stays on ram). Anyone has a solution to that? I've tried compatible mode and safe mode (safe mode plus normal and compatible combination) but no work.

Thanks for input.

T44ISKN
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxime506 View Post
Hello folks,

I have a Sony xperia e1 with KitKat 4.4.2 OS. After upgrade from JB the viper4android fx 2330 is no longer working on any players no matter how I try. But the xhifi version works well with MX player and Walkman app, and previous versions of tunein radio app. But when I have the newest 12.6.1. Installed the xhifi mod no longer works with the newest tunein radio (simply no effect but the notification is still on and it stays on ram). Anyone has a solution to that? I've tried compatible mode and safe mode (safe mode plus normal and compatible combination) but no work.

Thanks for input.
Did you ever solve this? I've got the same problem on my new LG G2.
Works fine with the Play Music app, but not Tunein.