No registration required

[Q] Viper4android HiFi effect not working with Tunein Radio

OP maxime506

25th August 2014, 02:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello folks,

I have a Sony xperia e1 with KitKat 4.4.2 OS. After upgrade from JB the viper4android fx 2330 is no longer working on any players no matter how I try. But the xhifi version works well with MX player and Walkman app, and previous versions of tunein radio app. But when I have the newest 12.6.1. Installed the xhifi mod no longer works with the newest tunein radio (simply no effect but the notification is still on and it stays on ram). Anyone has a solution to that? I've tried compatible mode and safe mode (safe mode plus normal and compatible combination) but no work.

Thanks for input.
19th September 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

78 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxime506

Hello folks,

I have a Sony xperia e1 with KitKat 4.4.2 OS. After upgrade from JB the viper4android fx 2330 is no longer working on any players no matter how I try. But the xhifi version works well with MX player and Walkman app, and previous versions of tunein radio app. But when I have the newest 12.6.1. Installed the xhifi mod no longer works with the newest tunein radio (simply no effect but the notification is still on and it stays on ram). Anyone has a solution to that? I've tried compatible mode and safe mode (safe mode plus normal and compatible combination) but no work.

Thanks for input.

Did you ever solve this? I've got the same problem on my new LG G2.
Works fine with the Play Music app, but not Tunein.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread