[Q] voxmini lap vn02

OP revathinandakumar

28th July 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag malappuram
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hi,
first upon i would like to apologize for my bad english.
i had a vox mini laptop vn02 its with android and using wm8850. now a days my mini laptop doesn't starts up. its hangs by saying "boot into recovery mode" i searched for a universal custom rom and downloaded " WM8850 Universal Uberoid v3.1 JB 4.1.1" and flashed with my mini laptop. but when it booted up it saw that the 3/4 of the display cuts off. i try for re flashing but not it not power on. when pressing the on switch the indicator shows that it in on possition (the green led on) but in monitor it not seems like powered on. and cant flash the mini lap. what is the solution??? is it possible to install windows ce 6 on this mini lap? please give me a step by step ,instruction......
thanking you in advance.
nandakumar
29th July 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag malappuram
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
anybody please help me
please help me any one ... please
Quote:
Originally Posted by revathinandakumar

hi,
first upon i would like to apologize for my bad english.
i had a vox mini laptop vn02 its with android and using wm8850. now a days my mini laptop doesn't starts up. its hangs by saying "boot into recovery mode" i searched for a universal custom rom and downloaded " WM8850 Universal Uberoid v3.1 JB 4.1.1" and flashed with my mini laptop. but when it booted up it saw that the 3/4 of the display cuts off. i try for re flashing but not it not power on. when pressing the on switch the indicator shows that it in on possition (the green led on) but in monitor it not seems like powered on. and cant flash the mini lap. what is the solution??? is it possible to install windows ce 6 on this mini lap? please give me a step by step ,instruction......
thanking you in advance.
nandakumar

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread