FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

-marshmallow problem.

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By souldwa, Junior Member on 11th January 2016, 01:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Cant change accessibility settings in -marshmallow . the error am getting is, "because an app is obscuring a person request, settings can't verify your response"

Thanks for ur time.

12th January 2016, 12:26 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souldwa

Cant change accessibility settings in -marshmallow . the error am getting is, "because an app is obscuring a person request, settings can't verify your response"

Thanks for ur time.

Seems nobody can answere this in here,, wow..
12th January 2016, 01:30 PM |#3  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Identifying that error is pretty different as it's very new to us!

You can simply type "because an app is obscuring a person request, settings can't verify your response" and search in Google
26th January 2016, 11:47 PM |#4  

More
Maybe....
I had the same issue and i did some digging but couldnt find anything.... i did how ever reboot my phone, and it solved the issue...

The "obvious" worked for me, hopefully it does for you.
21st July 2016, 07:32 PM |#5  

More
Hi, I solved my issue. I had an application called Night mode which allows you to control the screen brightness. Once I disabled this applications option for draw over other apps I was able to get Lastpass to work correctly. Please disabled screen brightness control kinda apps
29th August 2016, 04:27 PM |#6  

More
Hi, try temporarily switching back to the stock launcher if you're on a custom one like Nova and clear all foreground and background apps. After this, you should now be able toggle the accessibility services. This worked for me at least.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)