FORUMS

Xperia J automatically going to flash mode

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By abhanan93, Junior Member on 22nd July 2015, 11:21 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey!
Recently, I installed Cyanogenmod 11 for my Xperia J but this ROM didn't work great for me as SIM and Camera are the most essentials of the phone and they were not working.
So I decided to revert to my stock android firmware. I downloaded the firmware and flashed it by using Xperia flash tool.
But now (after successful flashing) when I press the power button, a red light on the phone flashes 3 to 4 times and then it goes off and nothing comes up on the screen. And when I put my phone on charging, it just turns up the green light which is known for flashmode.

Please help. I couldn't find the thread related to mine so I posted the new thread. And sorry for my English.

Thanks,
Abdul Hanan

22nd July 2015, 12:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhanan93

Hey!
Recently, I installed Cyanogenmod 11 for my Xperia J but this ROM didn't work great for me as SIM and Camera are the most essentials of the phone and they were not working.
So I decided to revert to my stock android firmware. I downloaded the firmware and flashed it by using Xperia flash tool.
But now (after successful flashing) when I press the power button, a red light on the phone flashes 3 to 4 times and then it goes off and nothing comes up on the screen. And when I put my phone on charging, it just turns up the green light which is known for flashmode.

Please help. I couldn't find the thread related to mine so I posted the new thread. And sorry for my English.

Thanks,
Abdul Hanan

Re flash ftf... Cause it may be broken or not for ur device
22nd July 2015, 05:13 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DastanShaikh

Re flash ftf... Cause it may be broken or not for ur device

Tried it. Still the same.
22nd July 2015, 07:49 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Thumbs up
All right! Thanks for looking out this thread. Problem is solved now.
The battery was completely dead. Therefore, I first charged it with Universal charger and then put it in phone. The phone is working fine now.

Thanks,
Abdul Hanan
23rd July 2015, 02:49 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhanan93

All right! Thanks for looking out this thread. Problem is solved now.
The battery was completely dead. Therefore, I first charged it with Universal charger and then put it in phone. The phone is working fine now.

Thanks,
Abdul Hanan

Good to heAr.. That ur problem is solved
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread