FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[ZTE Blade 3] bootloop, firmware instalation

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By IceQ94, Junior Member on 16th August 2014, 10:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Welcome. I have a ZTE Blade III. The phone constantly reboots or got bootloop. I tried to install the system from the manufacturer but displays the error: "signature verification failed, instalation aborted". Is there a way to installation any firmware by FTM mode? I know about android, so I think I can handle the repair but need help in finding software and program for flashing beyond recovery. Recovery installed is the standard android recovery (3e). Due to the bootloop I can not install CWM. I beg for help if wrong section please move. I'm new

16th August 2014, 07:01 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 132

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQ94

Welcome. I have a ZTE Blade III. The phone constantly reboots or got bootloop. I tried to install the system from the manufacturer but displays the error: "signature verification failed, instalation aborted". Is there a way to installation any firmware by FTM mode? I know about android, so I think I can handle the repair but need help in finding software and program for flashing beyond recovery. Recovery installed is the standard android recovery (3e). Due to the bootloop I can not install CWM. I beg for help if wrong section please move. I'm new

See this topic. If you have problems ask in that topic or this section (seems like they are talking about 3 too)

Good luck!
16th August 2014, 08:48 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
THX
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatApo

See this topic. If you have problems ask in that topic or this section (seems like they are talking about 3 too)

Good luck!

Big Thanks But phohe don't run android. I find dfu tools (MAL_DFU_TOOLS) and i don't know how install CWM or complete softwawr with this flasher ;(
16th August 2014, 08:53 PM |#4  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Big Thanks But phohe don't run android. I find dfu tools (MAL_DFU_TOOLS) and i don't know how install CWM or complete softwawr with this flasher ;(

Did you googled it? I am sure you will found a tutorial or sth...
16th August 2014, 09:29 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
DFU
Quote:

Did you googled it? I am sure you will found a tutorial or sth...

I found tutorial but i have problem. I can not install CWM, but only stock recovery (3e), i don't know why.
16th August 2014, 09:36 PM |#6  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I found tutorial but i have problem. I can not install CWM, but only stock recovery (3e), i don't know why.

That's a start you can install zips from there too.
17th August 2014, 09:58 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

That's a start you can install zips from there too.

After install CWM, standard recovery is still runing. FTM mode turns off before the end of the installation. a similar recovery. time running a few seconds and sometimes a few minutes and nothing happens.
EDIT: boot is deat. I can repair this without BOX?
Last edited by IceQ94; 17th August 2014 at 11:40 AM.
19th August 2014, 11:59 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

After install CWM, standard recovery is still runing. FTM mode turns off before the end of the installation. a similar recovery. time running a few seconds and sometimes a few minutes and nothing happens.
EDIT: boot is deat. I can repair this without BOX?

In ZTE Flash Tool haye an error "Download armprg. fin fail!"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)