Bring Back LTE on the Google Nexus 4 Running Lollipop

One of the predecessors of the latest, largest, and greatest Gooogle Nexus 6(theGoogle … more

Google Maps, My Maps, YouTube, Androidify, Slides, Music Updated–Here’s What’s New

In the last few weeks, Google has been … more

SuperSU BETA: Root Android Lollipop on Stock Kernel

Up until now, if you wanted to get root on Android 5.0, you needed to flash a modified … more

Android App Review: Get Amaze with Material Design – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. Android 5.0 … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ZTE Blade 3] bootloop, firmware instalation

OP IceQ94

16th August 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Welcome. I have a ZTE Blade III. The phone constantly reboots or got bootloop. I tried to install the system from the manufacturer but displays the error: "signature verification failed, instalation aborted". Is there a way to installation any firmware by FTM mode? I know about android, so I think I can handle the repair but need help in finding software and program for flashing beyond recovery. Recovery installed is the standard android recovery (3e). Due to the bootloop I can not install CWM. I beg for help if wrong section please move. I'm new
16th August 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #2  
GreatApo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
350 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQ94

Welcome. I have a ZTE Blade III. The phone constantly reboots or got bootloop. I tried to install the system from the manufacturer but displays the error: "signature verification failed, instalation aborted". Is there a way to installation any firmware by FTM mode? I know about android, so I think I can handle the repair but need help in finding software and program for flashing beyond recovery. Recovery installed is the standard android recovery (3e). Due to the bootloop I can not install CWM. I beg for help if wrong section please move. I'm new

See this topic. If you have problems ask in that topic or this section (seems like they are talking about 3 too)

Good luck!
16th August 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
THX
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatApo

See this topic. If you have problems ask in that topic or this section (seems like they are talking about 3 too)

Good luck!

Big Thanks But phohe don't run android. I find dfu tools (MAL_DFU_TOOLS) and i don't know how install CWM or complete softwawr with this flasher ;(
16th August 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #4  
GreatApo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
350 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQ94

Big Thanks But phohe don't run android. I find dfu tools (MAL_DFU_TOOLS) and i don't know how install CWM or complete softwawr with this flasher ;(

Did you googled it? I am sure you will found a tutorial or sth...
16th August 2014, 10:29 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
DFU
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatApo

Did you googled it? I am sure you will found a tutorial or sth...

I found tutorial but i have problem. I can not install CWM, but only stock recovery (3e), i don't know why.
16th August 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #6  
GreatApo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
350 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQ94

I found tutorial but i have problem. I can not install CWM, but only stock recovery (3e), i don't know why.

That's a start you can install zips from there too.
17th August 2014, 10:58 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatApo

That's a start you can install zips from there too.

After install CWM, standard recovery is still runing. FTM mode turns off before the end of the installation. a similar recovery. time running a few seconds and sometimes a few minutes and nothing happens.
EDIT: boot is deat. I can repair this without BOX?
Last edited by IceQ94; 17th August 2014 at 12:40 PM.
19th August 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQ94

After install CWM, standard recovery is still runing. FTM mode turns off before the end of the installation. a similar recovery. time running a few seconds and sometimes a few minutes and nothing happens.
EDIT: boot is deat. I can repair this without BOX?

In ZTE Flash Tool haye an error "Download armprg. fin fail!"

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes