FORUMS

HTC One (M7) Flashed to Cricket

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By PMChaos, Junior Member on 4th July 2014, 09:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have a HTC One (M7) Flashed to cricket. They told me not to update the device because it would get rid of the flash and not work properly. This morning however while i was asleep I managed to update the device. I have tried it and it seems like everything works properly except for YouTube and MMS. GPS still works, and all other network related apps seem to work just fine. I am planing on taking it back to get flashed again. However another update appeared. Is it safe for me to update? Wont be a couple of weeks until I can flash it again, and I do rely on the network on my phone. What I would like to know is: 1)Is there a way i can get MMS and YouTube working properly again? 2)Can I update my phone and still have the data working until I can flash the phone again? Thanks for any help anyone may bring.

8th May 2015, 06:37 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Cricket
I also use an HTC one m7 on cricket. Tmo branded I recently switched jobs and an now having trouble with the data in certain areas of the building. Sucks because my HTC desire 510 can get signal in the trouble spots. I'm attempting to flash a slew of different radios and I will post back what I find out
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread