Complaint against www.Pandawill.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

psolord

Oct 1, 2012
Hello guys.

This is a complaint against the fraudulent Chinese shop www.pandawill.com

I am posting this because I am fed up with these guys.

This is the video I uploaded regarding the matter.

A warning to all - Stay away from the fraudulent www.Pandawill.com Chinese shop

It is somewhat long and am not expecting you to watch it, but some hits wouldn't hurt.

To give everyone a more condensed idea of what's going on...

- August 12th I ordered the Pipo S1 Pro tablet for my niece, with specs, RK3188 (Quad Core @1.8Ghz), 1GB RAM, 8GB storage, 7inch IPS screen
- We received it about a month later
- It worked fine for a very short period of time
- I sent it back on October 4th
- This is the video I made after their request
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xqaHwveyE
- It arrived to them on October 23rd as you can see in the first video and they said it needs 3-5 weeks for repair
- November 16th I send them an email asking for an update of the situation
- December 5th they offered to send me a USED ****ty DUAL CORE @1.3Ghz tablet as a replacement
- December 12th they told me that MY repaired tablet arrived but it's still broken and that it is going AGAIN for repair (another 3-5 weeks)
- December 19th they told me that they are willing to send me a repaired Pipo M9 Pro with BETTER specs that they one I bought. Thought they just were coming clean finally.
- December 22nd they say they will send it in 2-3 days
- December 29th they say that there was some job "mistake" and they will send it in another 2-3 days
- December 30th they say that the tablet is broken and ask if I wanted another one
- December 31st they offer to send me a DUAL CORE tablet AGAIN after I specifically told them what I wanted
- January 5th they offer to send me a RK3188 with 16GBs storage, that is a little better than the one I bought
- January 9th (the day I made this video), they told me that this tablet is ALSO BROKEN.

Hence I held my promise to God, that I will expose them.

And that is the CONDENSED version.

So what do you guys think? Seriously. Are these guys for real?

As I say in the video, the worst part is that this tablet was not mine. I got if for my niece and my cousin (her father) paid for it. As you can understand I am deeply ashamed with all this situation.

404-Not Found

Sep 12, 2012
Phoenix
Hello guys.

This is a complaint against the fraudulent Chinese shop www.pandawill.com

I am posting this because I am fed up with these guys.

This is the video I uploaded regarding the matter.

A warning to all - Stay away from the fraudulent www.Pandawill.com Chinese shop

It is somewhat long and am not expecting you to watch it, but some hits wouldn't hurt.

To give everyone a more condensed idea of what's going on...

- August 12th I ordered the Pipo S1 Pro tablet for my niece, with specs, RK3188 (Quad Core @1.8Ghz), 1GB RAM, 8GB storage, 7inch IPS screen
- We received it about a month later
- It worked fine for a very short period of time
- I sent it back on October 4th
- This is the video I made after their request
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xqaHwveyE
- It arrived to them on October 23rd as you can see in the first video and they said it needs 3-5 weeks for repair
- November 16th I send them an email asking for an update of the situation
- December 5th they offered to send me a USED ****ty DUAL CORE @1.3Ghz tablet as a replacement
- December 12th they told me that MY repaired tablet arrived but it's still broken and that it is going AGAIN for repair (another 3-5 weeks)
- December 19th they told me that they are willing to send me a repaired Pipo M9 Pro with BETTER specs that they one I bought. Thought they just were coming clean finally.
- December 22nd they say they will send it in 2-3 days
- December 29th they say that there was some job "mistake" and they will send it in another 2-3 days
- December 30th they say that the tablet is broken and ask if I wanted another one
- December 31st they offer to send me a DUAL CORE tablet AGAIN after I specifically told them what I wanted
- January 5th they offer to send me a RK3188 with 16GBs storage, that is a little better than the one I bought
- January 9th (the day I made this video), they told me that this tablet is ALSO BROKEN.

Hence I held my promise to God, that I will expose them.

And that is the CONDENSED version.

So what do you guys think? Seriously. Are these guys for real?

As I say in the video, the worst part is that this tablet was not mine. I got if for my niece and my cousin (her father) paid for it. As you can understand I am deeply ashamed with all this situation.

Honestly I don't blame you but seriously who buys directly from Chinese merchants? I would put some barrier like buying from Amazon. At least there you get some assurance you will get your money back. And I am wondering how much you spent? For $99 you can get a quality Kindle Fire 6

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

drocheruebak

Apr 13, 2015
no warranty

i buy waterproof phone doogee dg700 titns2 . dont pull in water . after 30 days phone dead (memory\motherboard). dont load after logo . but screen is good i send it to china pandawil (shipping 30$!!) after 40 days panda say - you use phone on rain - no warranty . you must pay 80$ for new SCREEN and motherboard!!! amazing! hate this shop !

staticx1

Dec 20, 2011
I'm having the same experience with Pandawill, your story is similiar to mine!

I've ordered Nubia Z7 mini at November 2014.
on February 2015, the phone was broken and sent to repair.
on April 2015 they had told me they giving it to the factory for repair.
on May they told that it's back but it's still broken so they're sending it back to factory.
an June they told me they will send me Lenovo Vibe x2 instead. I agreed.
on July they told me the Lenovo is broken and offered to send me some very old phone (Star S1) !!

I really don't know what to do...there's no one to speak or complain... I swear one day I'll travel to Shenzhen and knock the heads of all those companies - Pandawill, Ali Express, coolicool and more...

one day!!

mark manning

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee
Staff member
Apr 7, 2010
Nusquam et ubique
Not sure why this thread was revived but....

Lets keep the company bashing for Google reviews and not XDA please

Thread closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.