【GUIDE】 How to make ANY PHONE Waterproof / NO CASE / NO NANOCOATING / VERY LOW PRICÉ

Did this method work for you?

• My phone took damage :( ;(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only tried very short.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Hannah Stern

Aug 30, 2014
【GUIDE】 How to make ANY PHONE Waterproof / NO CASE / NO NANOCOATING / VERY LOW PRICÉ

Hello, everyone.

Now, i'm going to tell you, how to make ANY Phone / Tablet / Device water-resistant and Dustproof and also a Little bit Scratch/Damageproof/resistant.
Please read the Advices before trying this at home
  • No Nanocoating
  • No Case
  • Not Waterproof from beginning on
  • No Haox.

READ BEFORE DOING:
I don't want to say that because saying that súcks:
I don't take any responsibility for any kind of damage on your device.
You can tell me, if your device took damage and how/why but don#t blame me because of that!

You just need one small thing for that:
tesa-foto-film-abroller.jpg
Téser :laugh: :cowboy:

It costs very cheap and will work.
I did that with a Galaxy Pocket, Star and a Young 2 (the Young 2 died in 50 Seconds because of a big lack. :eek:)

You just need to stick it overall on the phone (Speaker, Charger Port, SD Card Slot and Cover and overall where Water goes in first.) :)

So good so far?

Then you glue all free places and push overall to avoid lacks where water can go in. The more Glue, the less lacks.

Did you get it?

It also makes less sense to Put Glue ON Glue because there will be less patches for lacks. Always Glue there, where many Glue Tapes Cross each other. That makes bigger sense to close more lacks.

This will only make your phone TEMPORARlY Water-Resistant. Don't overestimate it.

I
f you use more Glue, there will be less lacks / more waterproofitý.

WARNINGS:

• If the Order of apps in the Menu Changes, Turn your phone off and stop exposing it to water
  • Don't blame me if you make a mistake yourself
  • If the Touchscreen's Reaction get's Worse, also switch your phone off!
  • And also stop, if bubbles come out of the phone.
    icon4.gif
    If a bubble comes out, there's possibly a lack, where water is entering...
  • If the Internet/WiFi/Network/3G/4GLTÉ Connection gets unusually weak, pull the Phone out of the Water and Turn it off.
  • Also stop, if the phone behaves like unusually.
  • First try with an old and useless phone!
  • Saying this sucks, but i take no response for any damage.

I hope my Guide Worked / Helped !‼ :)
Please let me know your Experience‼! ;)

Malyaj

Jan 29, 2014
Lucknow
Hello, everyone.

Now, i'm going to tell you, how to make ANY Phone / Tablet / Device water-resistant and Dustproof and also a Little bit Scratch/Damageproof/resistant.
Please read the Advices before trying this at home
  • No Nanocoating
  • No Case
  • Not Waterproof from beginning on
  • No Haox.

READ BEFORE DOING:
I don't want to say that because saying that súcks:
I don't take any responsibility for any kind of damage on your device.
You can tell me, if your device took damage and how/why but don#t blame me because of that!

You just need one small thing for that:
tesa-foto-film-abroller.jpg
Téser :laugh: :cowboy:

It costs very cheap and will work.
I did that with a Galaxy Pocket, Star and a Young 2 (the Young 2 died in 50 Seconds because of a big lack. :eek:)

You just need to stick it overall on the phone (Speaker, Charger Port, SD Card Slot and Cover and overall where Water goes in first.) :)

So good so far?

Then you glue all free places and push overall to avoid lacks where water can go in. The more Glue, the less lacks.

Did you get it?

It also makes less sense to Put Glue ON Glue because there will be less patches for lacks. Always Glue there, where many Glue Tapes Cross each other. That makes bigger sense to close more lacks.

This will only make your phone TEMPORARlY Water-Resistant. Don't overestimate it.

I
f you use more Glue, there will be less lacks / more waterproofitý.

I hope my Guide Worked / Helped !‼ :)
Please let me know your Experience‼! ;)

You have posted it in the wrong section.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

Hannah Stern

Aug 30, 2014
2 Hours of Shower

I took the Galaxy Pocket (GT-S5300) 2 Hours with to the Shower (yes, i know :) 2 hours is very long but because it was so exciting :laugh:) nothing happened :cowboy:

And then i took the Galaxy Star (GT-S5280) into the Swimming Pool.
I went very deep underwater with the phone.

I also took some recordings (uploading/attaching comes later on ;) ) and also nothing happened. (Water Temperature 27°C)

But i did put the Ýoung 2 into a pot, filled with Water (about 16ºC).
Because i was sooo exited:p, i did not recognize bubbles going in.
  1. The Phone Stopped Recording Video (CameraMX)
  2. The Touchscreen Stopped working.
  3. 2 Minutes later the Touchscreen started working again.
  4. And then about 30 Seconds later the Screen Started Flickering... :angel:

But i managed to repair the phone :laugh:

Hannah Stern

Aug 30, 2014
info_2.png

But i managed to repair the phone :laugh:

info_2.png

Possibly, i let a lack on the Young 2.:eek:
That happens, when you don't stick the Glǔe Properlý :eek:

But nothing happened to the both other phones :)

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
But i did put the Ýoung 2 into a pot, filled with Water (about 16ºC).
IP68 certified!

Hannah Stern

Aug 30, 2014
GUARANTEE LOSS Advice

Please stick Glue on the Indicators and over the Battery and also all the holes in the interieour of the Phone (if the Battery is Replacable), to make the phone more Water-Resistant and to AVOID GUARANTEE LOSS‼

Last edited by a moderator:

ChosenSon

Jan 16, 2015
This was such a good idea that I decided to do this not only to my phone but every electronic device in my home. And my car. I can't get in it now, but who cares?! IT'S WATERPROOF!

JayR_L

Jan 3, 2014
Moncton
Wow... Amazing... I dropped my phone in the toilet and inadvertently flushed it!! I immediately went outside to the manhole, opened the cover and made my way down. What do I find among my dung? My phone!! And it survived!! Thank you soooo much you saved my life!

Hannah Stern

Aug 30, 2014
Wow... Amazing... I dropped my phone in the toilet and inadvertently flushed it!! I immediately went outside to the manhole, opened the cover and made my way down. What do I find among my dung? My phone!! And it survived!! Thank you soooo much you saved my life!

I'm pleased to hear that.
You're welcome! :D:laugh:

JayR_L

Jan 3, 2014
Moncton
In all seriousness though, I hope your intentions were satirical, @Hannah Stern.

If you want a waterproof phone, buy a waterproof phone, please, for humanity's sake.

julian280

Jul 29, 2012
Bogotá D.C
It worked with a very old xperia arc!!! It's now my brother's phone to use on the pool and get underwater pics ;)

I made it with a wide tape (kind of the same used for sealing boxes, but totally transparent), with only one layer of tape, so it doesn't get too bulky or obstruct camera lens. Then I applied glue with a small paintbrush in all the parts where tape overslapped (the glue was "boxer" or "matilda's super super glue" alike) and let it dry for 3 minutes, then applied again.

It works like a charm!!! No signs of water entering the phone even after 2 hours of pool time. The only downside is that you can't use headphones and everytime you charge the phone, you have to replace the tape that covers the usb port and apply the glue again, but in return you can get a waterproof phone at a very low cost!!!

Oviously, do this only with an old phone that is not your daily driver anymore, and that you do not care too much if it dies....

Thanks Hannah!!!

BlackSoulxxx

Feb 19, 2014
I just done it in my Kyocera Brigadier with hardened case and now my phone is over IP9000 certified bottom of the ocean-proof, explosion-proof that Micheal Bay cant make it go BOOM :)), lava-proof, nokia-proof and also turn into a weapon when zombies strike :))) *just kidding*
Thanks Hannah, now my M8 can swim :)))

Top Liked Posts