[Q] How to report an abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

asim.sidz

Hi,

I've had a very bad experience at XDA because i've unfortunately come across a developer who has humiliated me to the extent that now i'm hesitating to post any query in the respective forum. I want to report the situation but am not able to find a proper medium. Can anyone make me aware of the proper channel in order to seek help?

I always feel watched and ready to be abused all the time since my time here because of that person. I cannot live with fear, i need to find a solution to it.

Best regards.

Reactions: VBabbar

asim.sidz

More

I have been humiliated to the extent that not i'm hesitant to post regarding my query because of a developer who intimidates me, provides discomfort to me and leads to my depression.

The developer challenged me and ordered all the members to not help me because he thinks of himself that highly. This is so disgusting and insulting for me to bear. He called upon all the members to not co-operate with me! As if he owns the whole place.

He has talked very rudely to me and now i fear doing any activity on XDA since his intimidating posts can hit me any time and any where.

On top of that the moderator has cleaned the thread and has not done any justice. The developer abused me and robbed me of my rights in the community and the moderator has done nothing. I will not be silent on this issue.

I will stop only when my grievance would be heard and appropriate action will be taken.

• Sad
Reactions: VBabbar

eagleeyetom

Retired Senior Mod & DC Lead - Active Pole Dancer
Jan 22, 2011
Gdańsk
xda-developers.com
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Can we cease this pointless discussion and move on? While I understand your concerns, bringing them in public should not take place. We have reports, private messages etc. to deal with such things.
I know that some people are more fragile than the others, but come on... It has been already dealt with by one of moderators.

Thread closed.

Regards,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I've had a very bad experience at XDA because i've unfortunately come across a developer who has humiliated me to the extent that now i'm hesitating to post any query in the respective forum. I want to report the situation but am not able to find a proper medium. Can anyone make me aware of the proper channel in order to seek help?

I always feel watched and ready to be abused all the time since my time here because of that person. I cannot live with fear, i need to find a solution to it.

Best regards.