Thread Closed

OPO official forum sucks

OP hellfire666

24th August 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 437

1,703 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuraeL

It's funny tho, since 2010.. Before back then even, when I wasn't a member here yet, I've yet to see a thread like the one mentioned here. On XDA it's usually one troll.. Or people saying stuff isn't relevant, so on, so on..

But you're right. It's not going anymore. But I keep my statement about closing it.. Since it serves no purpose.

yeah, I do get your frustration very well thought hahaha

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
24th August 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #12  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 73

738 posts
More
Yep I have become tired of the OPO forum. I would guess the average age of people posting is under 20. The people posting the BS over there think that they are "cool". Pretty much every other thread/post has something to do about getting an invite. Not to mention all the deleted posts, deleted threads and heavy censorship. No thanks.
24th August 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 137

168 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuraeL

It's funny tho, since 2010.. Before back then even, when I wasn't a member here yet, I've yet to see a thread like the one mentioned here. On XDA it's usually one troll.. Or people saying stuff isn't relevant, so on, so on..

But you're right. It's not going anymore. But I keep my statement about closing it.. Since it serves no purpose.

^^^ What he said
24th August 2014, 08:27 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
there a few useful post here and there though, like this one listing all the ROMs, kernels and recoveries for the OPO: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/f...kernels.82526/ , however xda wins hands down.
Last edited by rocker1904; 24th August 2014 at 08:36 PM. Reason: partially incorrect
24th August 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 253

763 posts
So why bring that here and start ranting about it? Is this thread contributing anything positive to XDA?
24th August 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #16  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10,049

11,405 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thread moved to Off-Topic because our OPO forum wasn't the correct place for a thread like this.
If the OP has a problem with it being here, I or someone else can go ahead and close this thread.
24th August 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #17  
Account currently disabled
Flag Manama
Thanks Meter: 202

2,712 posts
More
One word. Internet. Kid this is internet where you find people that are smart and people that are so dumb that using the word dumb is not enough but then again there are trolls that like messing with people alot!

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
25th August 2014, 03:44 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 137

168 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessaem

Thread moved to Off-Topic because our OPO forum wasn't the correct place for a thread like this.
If the OP has a problem with it being here, I or someone else can go ahead and close this thread.

Nope I don't have a problem with that. Its not like you moved it to the accessories section .. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman38102

One word. Internet. Kid this is internet where you find people that are smart and people that are so dumb that using the word dumb is not enough but then again there are trolls that like messing with people alot!

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

I don't mind trolls but dev forum is supposed to be a tad bit more serious about it.....anywayz I'm over it

You may Close the thread if needed
Last edited by hellfire666; 25th August 2014 at 10:42 PM.
27th August 2014, 02:50 PM   |  #19  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10,049

11,405 posts
Donate to Me
More
As requested, thread closed.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread