Warning: The application requires root to function.
Loxkip (pron. Lock Skip) is an application which gives you the convenience of easily accessing your phone when you're connected to a chosen secure WiFi network by hiding the lockscreen.
While the idea isn't new, Loxkip does have special attributes that differentiates it from similar applications; most importantly of which are compatibility and reliability.
- Should work (theoretically) with any device running android ice-cream sandwich (4.0) and above, including Samsung devices, which usually have problems with similar applications, and even tablets.
- Confirmed to be working with Pattern, PIN, Face Unlock and Password, however it should work with any type of lockscreen including fingerprint scanner and other lockscreens.
- A battery-friendly design, and a very easy to use UI. Set the application up one time and forget that it's there.
- Very reliable due to the root-requiring method used to hide the lockscreen.
- Some settings so that you can personalize the behavior of the application to your liking.
Find the application on Google Play Store
-Q: Will support for Bluetooth devices as secure devices be added in the future?
-A: It depends on the user feedback. If a lot of users request this feature, then I'll look into implementing it.
-Q: What devices has this application been tested on and confirmed to be working?
-A: Most flagship Samsung devices, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Acer Tablet running AOSP, LG G3 and an HTC One (M7). It has been confirmed to work on all of the aforementioned devices except the HTC One with a very weird issue, incompatibility confirmation required.