Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,470 Members 40,592 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to Delete su-binary ? (lost root)

Tip us?

Benamin0318
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] How to Delete su-binary ? (lost root)

I root my phone using vroot and got a chinese kinguser, the problem is that I used a method to replace the kinguser and push
a new su-binary and busybox i think and after reboot the kinguser is gone and no supersu was replaced, I have tried installing a new
Supersu kinguser supersu but nothing works just got a message that D su-binary must be updated. Also tried flashing zips for rooting in stock
Recovery and tried many methods for unrooting but nothing works. I just want a suggestion how to delete the su in /system/xbin. TIA

kimerika
Old
Thanks Meter 52

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benamin0318 View Post
I root my phone using vroot and got a chinese kinguser, the problem is that I used a method to replace the kinguser and push
a new su-binary and busybox i think and after reboot the kinguser is gone and no supersu was replaced, I have tried installing a new
Supersu kinguser supersu but nothing works just got a message that D su-binary must be updated. Also tried flashing zips for rooting in stock
Recovery and tried many methods for unrooting but nothing works. I just want a suggestion how to delete the su in /system/xbin. TIA
you dont need to push superSU just install and update the SU binary and uninstall the king user
UNIT: ALCATEL OT POP D5 (5038E)
KITKAT 4.4.2 MT6582
ROM: STOCK "hoping to be rooted", making to be rooted
"AND NOW ITS ROOTED FINALLY"