Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] How to Delete su-binary ? (lost root)

OP Benamin0318

29th August 2014, 06:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I root my phone using vroot and got a chinese kinguser, the problem is that I used a method to replace the kinguser and push
a new su-binary and busybox i think and after reboot the kinguser is gone and no supersu was replaced, I have tried installing a new
Supersu kinguser supersu but nothing works just got a message that D su-binary must be updated. Also tried flashing zips for rooting in stock
Recovery and tried many methods for unrooting but nothing works. I just want a suggestion how to delete the su in /system/xbin. TIA
29th August 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag PEARL OF THE ORIENT
Thanks Meter: 52

450 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benamin0318

I root my phone using vroot and got a chinese kinguser, the problem is that I used a method to replace the kinguser and push
a new su-binary and busybox i think and after reboot the kinguser is gone and no supersu was replaced, I have tried installing a new
Supersu kinguser supersu but nothing works just got a message that D su-binary must be updated. Also tried flashing zips for rooting in stock
Recovery and tried many methods for unrooting but nothing works. I just want a suggestion how to delete the su in /system/xbin. TIA

you dont need to push superSU just install and update the SU binary and uninstall the king user
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread