FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to root Huawei G Play Mini

56 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By momotizzati, Member on 11th September 2015, 03:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys

As per the title, I'm looking how to root my new g play mini witch is very powerful and I can't wait for fully manage all his power. I tried with the last version of kingroot with no luck. If any one have a working method, preferable without using the pc, please take free to guide us step by step in how to root.

Thanks

Inviato dal mio CHC-U01 utilizzando Tapatalk

23rd September 2015, 01:51 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hope it will help you
Quote:
Originally Posted by momotizzati

Hi guys

As per the title, I'm looking how to root my new g play mini witch is very powerful and I can't wait for fully manage all his power. I tried with the last version of kingroot with no luck. If any one have a working method, preferable without using the pc, please take free to guide us step by step in how to root.

Thanks

Just download another new version i rooted my friends g play mini with kingroot yesterday
Here is the link
https://147515c2-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites....attredirects=0
Use kingroot with proper Internet connection ty
23rd September 2015, 08:37 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
I just tried but is not working to me. Root failed! I have a good internet connection and I could root whit king root previous version but it get lose after rebooting.
Rooting from app will be perfect! Any other strategy?
Thanks

10th November 2015, 10:12 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Dosen't work with my g play mini.
27th November 2015, 09:21 AM |#5  

More
Also cannot root with kingroot. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike
23rd December 2015, 06:48 AM |#6  

More
Root G Play Mini CHC-U01 with android 5.1.1 and EMUI 3.1
I am unable to unlock bootloader and this is why I can not process ahead. I contacted huawei team but they could not help me out saying the device is not within the secured list of devices. After the lollipop update, I am having severe problem of occupying internal storage. I am unable to move most of the apps to SD card as well. The only option I see is rooting the device, which I am unable to do at all. I tried most versions of Kingroot, Framaroot and so on. No way, everything fails. Kindly, help me with the rooting kit if you have any.
12th February 2016, 06:38 AM |#7  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by momotizzati

Hi guys

Thanks

Yesterday I was able to get root with "kingroot v4.6.2" require a minimum free space of 350mb. After the root about 10 commercial app have been downloaded but I was able to delete them straight a way. At to day the root seams stable and I could uninstall default app and purify the system.
I'm not sure that boot loader is unlocked.
Hope it's helping.
Looking for others feed back.

5th August 2016, 07:50 PM |#8  
Flag Juarez

Donate to Me
More
It's good to enter to developer option and check USB debug and Allow Mock Locations after run Kingo. I'm about to get a G Play Mini too.
23rd August 2016, 06:30 PM |#9  

More
it is not working in my cell
Hi guys

As per the title, I'm looking how to root my new g play mini can you help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)