Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,007 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Request Root Xolo 8X-1100

Tip us?
 
hanu_blr
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 148
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by badshah.mb View Post
cheers
thanks for the quick reply, also site says its has
dual speakers,
dts sound and a
dedicated audio chip Audio DAC (Wolfson).

so hows is the loudness on the speakers ?
how is the clarity on incall earphone
how abt the audio clarity with audio players ?. does the dedicated chip adds up or its just marketing ???
what is the free ram after boot.

thanks
 
badshah.mb
Old
#12  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 66
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
dual speakers,
dts sound and a
dedicated audio chip Audio DAC (Wolfson).

so hows is the loudness on the speakers ?
how is the clarity on incall earphone
how abt the audio clarity with audio players ?. does the dedicated chip adds up or its just marketing ???
no idea about all this how to check & rate it.... it seems good overall ....

Quote:
what is the free ram after boot.
free ram is 1.1gb - 1.2gb most of the time ....
 
Abrar91191
Old
#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Sep 2014
Default Xolo 8x 11

Bro does this have wifi direct option, cast screen option in display setting, magnetometer ??
 
badshah.mb
Old
#14  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 66
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrar91191 View Post
Bro does this have wifi direct option, cast screen option in display setting, magnetometer ??
Yes for all.
 
Abrar91191
Old
(Last edited by Abrar91191; 10th September 2014 at 08:23 PM.) Reason: I
#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Sep 2014
Default 8x

Thanks for reply bro. N wat bout secondary mic for noise cancellation, wifi tetherin, heatin problems, front camera flash ?? N how's sound of the phone through call speaker n loudspeaker (songs)
 
MillionSwords
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: May 2013
Battery Low everything looks lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrar91191 View Post
Thanks for reply bro. N wat bout secondary mic for noise cancellation, wifi tetherin, heatin problems, front camera

flash ?? N how's sound of the phone through call speaker n loudspeaker (songs)

all is fine but the battery.
anyone has idea about aftermarket battery upgrade for this model?

Can we have CynogenMod for this ???
 
badshah.mb
Old
#17  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 66
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillionSwords View Post
all is fine but the battery.
anyone has idea about aftermarket battery upgrade for this model?

Can we have CynogenMod for this ???
CynogenMod?

can you root it first ?
 
Abrar91191
Old
#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Sep 2014
Default Answer needed

wat bout secondary mic for noise cancellation, wifi tetherin, heatin problems, front camera
flash ?? N how's sound of the phone through call speaker n loudspeaker (songs) n wat bout native video call option with out internet apps ??

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Speed Up Jenkins Configuration Process with TSJ

When you are theleader of a largedevelopment project, Gerrit isn’t the only tool that … more

AutoData Regulates Your Connectivity to Save Battery Life

It’s absolutely no secret that battery life is somewhat of anundoingformany … more

Tale of the Great Recoveries

About a week ago, our fantastic writer and my esteemed colleague Tom embarked on a mission to learnthe vast and … more

How to Make Your GPS Lock Faster – XDA Developer TV

Nothing is more frustrating than opening up Google Maps and it taking way to long … more