FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Need a ROM - Alcatel OT Pop D3

31st January 2015, 03:01 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello everyone, I know there are thousands of devices that devs are currently and later on working on roots, ROMs, recoveries etc. But I just recently rooted my Pop D3, although I'm still not content with Kitkat 4.4.2 as it feels sluggish at some points even with a dual-core 1.3GHz.
If there are any ROMs being developed OR already been created, I would like to know. Thank you.

12th March 2015, 06:16 AM |#2  

More
rooted alcatel pop d3
please tell me how you rooted an alcatel pop d3 plz deeear sir tell me
12th March 2015, 02:44 PM |#3  

More
Thumbs up This is how to
This is quite easy and won't even take 5 mins... Pardon me if i make any incorrect grammar... I'm typing from an andriod keyboard.. Ironically its an rooted d3.. To root it . you'll need to flash. Cwm or twrp to it via sp flash tools.... First thing is first.. U need to install vcom drivers so that flash tool will work.. U can download that of google.. There is even a page that as the instructions on how to install vcom for flash tools.... Then the rest..... If u really wanna root your d3. Please email me.. Ill guide u stept by step cause typing with this keyboard is wacky and its alott to explain.. Email me at Goldenkid2895@gmail.com... Please email.. I'm very willing to help.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanCM

Hello everyone, I know there are thousands of devices that devs are currently and later on working on roots, ROMs, recoveries etc. But I just recently rooted my Pop D3, although I'm still not content with Kitkat 4.4.2 as it feels sluggish at some points even with a dual-core 1.3GHz.
If there are any ROMs being developed OR already been created, I would like to know. Thank you.

There is already a custom loli pop rom made for it bro... http://cloudwire.co/alcatel-pop-d3/
And another. Is http://www.lollipop-lollipop.org/mp3...p-d3-6774.html
13th March 2015, 01:57 AM |#4  

More
rooted alcatel pop d3
RyanCM ive seen links to lolipop for the d3 and the links to download the rom are fake or the supposed forms that ur fill out to get the download link does not show so have u used this rom and is it pre roote?
13th March 2015, 02:02 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjay9101

RyanCM ive seen links to lolipop for the d3 and the links to download the rom are fake or the supposed forms that ur fill out to get the download link does not show so have u used this rom and is it pre roote?

Well i am not on a custom rom but my d3 is rooted and i had to flash a custom recovery to it in order to root it... It wasn't any problem thou..
13th March 2015, 02:07 AM |#6  

More
rooted alcatel pop d3
all i really want is to root device i dont really care much about the rom so if you could help me get root id really appreciate it um can u post steps or mail me at thelostserbian@outlook.com
13th March 2015, 02:12 AM |#7  

More
Smile
Quote:

all i really want is to root device i dont really care much about the rom so if you could help me get root id really appreciate it um can u post steps or mail me at thelostserbian@outlook.com

Ok.. Here is my email address.. Email me right now and let's get started..... Goldenkid2895@gmail.com
13th March 2015, 02:19 AM |#8  

More
rooted alcatel pop d3
Goldenkyd i see the MT6577 USB VCOM Driver in another xda post should i get that 1

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

my phone has MediaTek MT6572
13th March 2015, 02:29 AM |#9  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Goldenkyd i see the MT6577 USB VCOM Driver in another xda post should i get that 1

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

my phone has MediaTek MT6572

Yes it is... Download the vcom and follow installation instructions

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

I got this rooting package for a video in youtube on how to root it.. Its in spanish but i manage to translate it and was successful... The package has everything u need to root your phone. Including the instructions which is in spanish.. But nevermind that.. All u need is the sp flash tool.. The recovery image.. The scatter file.. The super user zips ans the 4.4.2 update for super user.. Just download and extract and i tell u what to do.. Make sure u install vcom first.. Here is the link for the package http://www.mediafire.com/?e9kaucsysj27lw4
13th March 2015, 02:30 AM |#10  

More
rooted alcatel pop d3
ok i installed it and i also emailed u
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread