Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,319 Members 50,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia neo L bootloop

Tip us?

Fusion_RIP
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Phone [Q] Xperia neo L bootloop

Hello,

I did an insane mistake. I successfully rooted my neo L. In order to backup apps and remove bloatware, I installed Titanium Backup.
But during uninstall of bloatware by Titanium I forgot to uncheck some crucial apps, and in panic, I accidentally removed my battery.

And then after I inserted it and restarted, I got stuck in the bootloop.

Symptoms-
1. No LED blinks
2. Cant get into recovery mode (power button press + repeatedly pressing up volume button)
3. Repears after SONY logo is shown.
4. Can't use PC companion or other softwares that ask me to move file into SD card because PC can't detect phone in this state. Only Flashtool works, but isn;t helpful.

I tried the following using flashtool, with no success-
1. Reflashed the "MT11i_4.1.A.0.562_kernel" and "Neo L_4.0.4_MT25i Kernel Only"with using DoomLord's root toolkit in between..
2. Reflashed with "MT11i_4.1.A.0.562_kernel" and "MT25i_4.1.B.0.631_KERNEL ONLY" with DoomLord's root toolkit in between.

Can somebody please help me???

Crichton333
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Once happened to me, I tried pressing the recovery mode combination and it worked only after 20-30 times I tried.
"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- Android: 2048 Numbers Mania -- Yutu Aliens Free -- Proud owner: Sony Xperia J

Fusion_RIP
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crichton333 View Post
Once happened to me, I tried pressing the recovery mode combination and it worked only after 20-30 times I tried.
haha,

Anyway, I solved it using Sony PC companion's repair tool.