[Q] Xperia neo L bootloop
I did an insane mistake. I successfully rooted my neo L. In order to backup apps and remove bloatware, I installed Titanium Backup.
But during uninstall of bloatware by Titanium I forgot to uncheck some crucial apps, and in panic, I accidentally removed my battery.
And then after I inserted it and restarted, I got stuck in the bootloop.
1. No LED blinks
2. Cant get into recovery mode (power button press + repeatedly pressing up volume button)
3. Repears after SONY logo is shown.
4. Can't use PC companion or other softwares that ask me to move file into SD card because PC can't detect phone in this state. Only Flashtool works, but isn;t helpful.
I tried the following using flashtool, with no success-
1. Reflashed the "MT11i_4.1.A.0.562_kernel" and "Neo L_4.0.4_MT25i Kernel Only"with using DoomLord's root toolkit in between..
2. Reflashed with "MT11i_4.1.A.0.562_kernel" and "MT25i_4.1.B.0.631_KERNEL ONLY" with DoomLord's root toolkit in between.
Can somebody please help me???