Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Yonstoptech bs1078 tablet - ALLWINNER a31 sdk and firmware update

24th March 2015, 05:45 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I just purchased an AllWinner Q102 Tablet. It took me a day or so to realize that it also is pre-rooted. Here is my problem. I continue to get errors that say "unfortunately google play.... has stopped." or "unfortunately Netflix has stopped"
It's driving me crazy! I can't use any of my regular apps.

The model is a Q102
Android Version
Firmware version
v4.5.0919P
Kernel version
hc@hc-XPS-8700 #20
Wed Sep 10 21:31:21 CST 2014

It seems like a nice little tablet for the price....
I would rather go to stock if it works rather than a root that is flakey

Thanks for any help you can give!

2nd April 2015, 08:54 PM |#12  

1 posts
My Google Play reboots, but no "unfortunately" messages
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrnewcastle

I just purchased an AllWinner Q102 Tablet. It took me a day or so to realize that it also is pre-rooted. Here is my problem. I continue to get errors that say "unfortunately google play.... has stopped." or "unfortunately Netflix has stopped"
It's driving me crazy! I can't use any of my regular apps.

The model is a Q102
Android Version
Firmware version
v4.5.0919P
Kernel version
hc@hc-XPS-8700 #20
Wed Sep 10 21:31:21 CST 2014

It seems like a nice little tablet for the price....
I would rather go to stock if it works rather than a root that is flakey

Thanks for any help you can give!

I seem to have the identical tablet (specdevice . com / showspec.php ? id=5f13-c36d-ffd4-db280033c587) purchased in October. Mine was also pre-rooted, and it took me a while to figure that out too!

I do not see the messages/crashes that you see; my apps generally run with stability. I do occasionally experience surprise reboots (presumably from crashes) when I connect a USB device or am attempting to upgrade a large app via Google Play. I assume that my Google Play reboots are somehow related to running out of app disk space. Even though my tablet has 32 GB flash internally (split into two 16 GB flash devices) for some reason only 2GB was allocated to the /data partition, where apps are installed. When I found your post, I was actually looking for a solution to increase my tablet's /data partition. I read about different firmware downloads available (earlier in this thread, and in a chinagadgetsreviews blogspot -- sorry, XDA does not let me post links yet) but don't know whether they would help me with my small /data partition problem.

I'd be happy to test any particular apps on my tablet, if that would be of diagnostic use to you. And please let me know if you ever discover a solution to increase the app disk space.
11th April 2015, 12:24 PM |#13  

2 posts
bs1078 tonbux 10.1
Hi mines same bricked it with something now only get heart screen anyone know a fix memory man issues I had root toolbox app and you can change memory cache size etc if not another app carefully as can brick if Ness wrong settings ie screen resolution
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
allwinner a31, android tablet, bs1078, tablet hdmi., yonestoptech
Previous Thread Next Thread