FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Yonstoptech bs1078 tablet - ALLWINNER a31 sdk and firmware update

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By Paulzt, Junior Member on 23rd August 2014, 06:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th March 2015, 05:45 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I just purchased an AllWinner Q102 Tablet. It took me a day or so to realize that it also is pre-rooted. Here is my problem. I continue to get errors that say "unfortunately google play.... has stopped." or "unfortunately Netflix has stopped"
It's driving me crazy! I can't use any of my regular apps.

The model is a Q102
Android Version
Firmware version
v4.5.0919P
Kernel version
hc@hc-XPS-8700 #20
Wed Sep 10 21:31:21 CST 2014

It seems like a nice little tablet for the price....
I would rather go to stock if it works rather than a root that is flakey

Thanks for any help you can give!

2nd April 2015, 08:54 PM |#12  

More
My Google Play reboots, but no "unfortunately" messages
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrnewcastle

I just purchased an AllWinner Q102 Tablet. It took me a day or so to realize that it also is pre-rooted. Here is my problem. I continue to get errors that say "unfortunately google play.... has stopped." or "unfortunately Netflix has stopped"
It's driving me crazy! I can't use any of my regular apps.

The model is a Q102
Android Version
Firmware version
v4.5.0919P
Kernel version
hc@hc-XPS-8700 #20
Wed Sep 10 21:31:21 CST 2014

It seems like a nice little tablet for the price....
I would rather go to stock if it works rather than a root that is flakey

Thanks for any help you can give!

I seem to have the identical tablet (specdevice . com / showspec.php ? id=5f13-c36d-ffd4-db280033c587) purchased in October. Mine was also pre-rooted, and it took me a while to figure that out too!

I do not see the messages/crashes that you see; my apps generally run with stability. I do occasionally experience surprise reboots (presumably from crashes) when I connect a USB device or am attempting to upgrade a large app via Google Play. I assume that my Google Play reboots are somehow related to running out of app disk space. Even though my tablet has 32 GB flash internally (split into two 16 GB flash devices) for some reason only 2GB was allocated to the /data partition, where apps are installed. When I found your post, I was actually looking for a solution to increase my tablet's /data partition. I read about different firmware downloads available (earlier in this thread, and in a chinagadgetsreviews blogspot -- sorry, XDA does not let me post links yet) but don't know whether they would help me with my small /data partition problem.

I'd be happy to test any particular apps on my tablet, if that would be of diagnostic use to you. And please let me know if you ever discover a solution to increase the app disk space.
11th April 2015, 12:24 PM |#13  

More
bs1078 tonbux 10.1
Hi mines same bricked it with something now only get heart screen anyone know a fix memory man issues I had root toolbox app and you can change memory cache size etc if not another app carefully as can brick if Ness wrong settings ie screen resolution
23rd May 2015, 01:41 PM |#14  

More
stuck on first logo not android man
Hi got same tablet but stuck on very first logo do you know if this is still bootable by your method ? Thanks in advance for any assist
26th May 2015, 09:05 AM |#15  
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 432

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden91012

Hi got same tablet but stuck on very first logo do you know if this is still bootable by your method ? Thanks in advance for any assist

Jayden just reflash the firmware with phoenix suite.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqfast

I seem to have the identical tablet (specdevice . com / showspec.php ? id=5f13-c36d-ffd4-db280033c587) purchased in October. Mine was also pre-rooted, and it took me a while to figure that out too!

I do not see the messages/crashes that you see; my apps generally run with stability. I do occasionally experience surprise reboots (presumably from crashes) when I connect a USB device or am attempting to upgrade a large app via Google Play. I assume that my Google Play reboots are somehow related to running out of app disk space. Even though my tablet has 32 GB flash internally (split into two 16 GB flash devices) for some reason only 2GB was allocated to the /data partition, where apps are installed. When I found your post, I was actually looking for a solution to increase my tablet's /data partition. I read about different firmware downloads available (earlier in this thread, and in a chinagadgetsreviews blogspot -- sorry, XDA does not let me post links yet) but don't know whether they would help me with my small /data partition problem.

I'd be happy to test any particular apps on my tablet, if that would be of diagnostic use to you. And please let me know if you ever discover a solution to increase the app disk space.

I reccommend a app called foldermount (Root) you can change storage location to extsd i use it for most games and large apps had this tablet about year now.
24th June 2015, 09:36 AM |#16  
Flag NW England
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Hi ... are the links for firmware etc. in post #1 still good ?,

I don't seem to get anywhere finding the download. ... Jack
25th June 2015, 08:10 AM |#17  
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 432

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jachol

Hi ... are the links for firmware etc. in post #1 still good ?,

I don't seem to get anywhere finding the download. ... Jack

Here you go jack this is the link to q102 firmware which is same as bs1078 stock.

http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....-stock_11.html

If you need anything else just ask i have most stuff on my laptop for this device if needed if links not working.
The Following User Says Thank You to DJBoxer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2015, 09:56 AM |#18  
Flag NW England
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBoxer

Here you go jack this is the link to q102 firmware which is same as bs1078 stock.

http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....-stock_11.html

If you need anything else just ask i have most stuff on my laptop for this device if needed if links not working.

Hi DJB,
Thanks for quick reply ... downloading now, not sure think tried this source before (long story),

will try it with Phoenix USB Pro, chances are I need to come back to you thanks for the offer,

PM will be best I think. ... Jack
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
allwinner a31, android tablet, bs1078, tablet hdmi., yonestoptech
Previous Thread Next Thread