FORUMS

[Q] How to know if im affected by mobilespy android keylogger?

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By dreamer04, Junior Member on 12th June 2015, 10:14 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Im having a doubt that my smartphone is being keylogged by this thing called mobilespy android keylogger. Everyone is watching everything I do with my smartphone including the photos I take and save, facebook and whatsapp messages( both incoming and outgoing) and even the music I hear. My friends are responding to whatever I do by uploading photos in fb, whatsapp and through status updates in both. I dont want to get rid of this keylogging. I just want to get the details of this keylogging like whoever it is senting to and any proof to show them. Because I want to catch them red-handed. Please help!!
I posted about this issue in xda several months ago, but this thing called mobilespy never came to my mind. Thats why Im asking. Also, I want to know this thing works in safe mode too? Please help!
Help me!
Last edited by dreamer04; 12th June 2015 at 10:18 AM.

12th June 2015, 11:52 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It is hard to tell since some mobile spy app like iKeyMonitor is totally invisible. But you can restore your phone to get rid of such apps if you suspect it.
12th June 2015, 09:20 PM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,447

Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=dreamer04;61304773]Im having a doubt that my smartphone is being keylogged by this thing called mobilespy android keylogger. Everyone is watching everything I do with my smartphone including the photos I take and save, facebook and whatsapp messages( both incoming and outgoing) and even the music I hear. My friends are responding to whatever I do by uploading photos in fb, whatsapp and through status updates in both. I dont want to get rid of this keylogging. I just want to get the details of this keylogging like whoever it is senting to and any proof to show them. Because I want to catch them red-handed. Please help!!
I posted about this issue in xda several months ago, but this thing called mobilespy never came to my mind. Thats why Im asking. Also, I want to know this thing works in safe mode too? Please help!
Help me![/QUOTE

Here is my professional advice based on several facts:

You joined XDA in October 2014; posted four messages about being spied on and keylogged on Android; have had and continue to have numerous issues being hacked/taken over; you use firewall and other android apps to no avail; all other non android equipment works fine for you. So, Android is "definitely" the culprit.

Here is the advice: ask for a raise from Mr. Cook or better have him make you the chief of Apple's propaganda department...
13th June 2015, 09:12 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Dont let your afraidness take you over!
Go and make a factory reset of your phone.
Next time buy a blackphone and you and your mind have peace...
All the best!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)