Ask a question

No registration required

Xiaomi Mi 3 is stealing your documents

OP techginger

1st September 2014, 07:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I just stumbled on the fact that my brand new Xiaomi Mi 3 is stealing my documents which I have not authorized.
I found that it is uploading my docs , zip files, .jpg files to web server.Not only this , it is extracting all the mails and its attachment from my email boxes (particularly Gmail and my company).
Earlier when of my friend disclosed it to me , then I put a setup and found that indeed it is stealing all the attachment from all the mail boxes.
I put pen drive in OTG, my MI3 secretly copied all the data and uploaded to Chinese web-server.
I found this alarming and to double check the status I re-downloaded the MIUI ver 6 form original site. and still it is the same .As on today I can say it is secretly uploading my data in encrypted format.
Even after blocking everything from "Security App"( A firewall app), Mi3 still uploads documents in background.
You all are requested to view and alert all developer to check the matter more deeply.
And send a alert to all users
6th September 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #2  
Flag Wroclaw
Thanks Meter: 65

84 posts
Haha... oh really? 1 st post on XDA forum and already ton of bull**** without proof?
Nice trolling.
The Following User Says Thank You to Accidd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread