Thread Closed

Any app to fix this problem 'If calling to someone on SIM 1 and you are getting call

OP Atharkhan101

1st July 2014, 09:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app
1st July 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
What info you want from me? I'm ready to give you. What you mean by OP?

Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app
1st July 2014, 05:53 PM   |  #3  
PG101's Avatar
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter: 10,042
 
11,428 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atharkhan101

What info you want from me? I'm ready to give you. What you mean by OP?

Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app

Hi,

It would be of help to us to help you if you provide us with the following:

1. The device you are using - I am guessing its a Micromax by seeing your posts.
2. Do you have a custom rom on it?
3. What exactly is the issue?

OP - Original Post(er) - in this case (thread) its you

Thanks
PG101
2nd July 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG101

Hi,

It would be of help to us to help you if you provide us with the following:

1. The device you are using - I am guessing its a Micromax by seeing your posts.
2. Do you have a custom rom on it?
3. What exactly is the issue?

OP - Original Post(er) - in this case (thread) its you

Thanks
PG101


Here are the answers:

1. Device is Micromax canvas 4 A210
2. No custom rom
3. This phone has dual Sim. When I'm calling someone or answering call on Sim 1 and meanwhile someone call me on Sim 2, i don't get call notification or beep letting me know that someone is calling on Sim 2.
2nd July 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #5  
PG101's Avatar
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter: 10,042
 
11,428 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atharkhan101

Here are the answers:

1. Device is Micromax canvas 4 A210
2. No custom rom
3. This phone has dual Sim. When I'm calling someone or answering call on Sim 1 and meanwhile someone call me on Sim 2, i don't get call notification or beep letting me know that someone is calling on Sim 2.

This could be carrier related, but in the meanwhile, you can check on the settings for the phone.. once in the dialer, select settings from the menu and see if you can figure something. You can also post your question here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/canvas-4/help

Thanks
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes