Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 42,907 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any app to fix this problem 'If calling to someone on SIM 1 and you are getting call

Tip us?

Atharkhan101
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Any app to fix this problem 'If calling to someone on SIM 1 and you are getting call

Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app

Atharkhan101
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
What info you want from me? I'm ready to give you. What you mean by OP?

PG101
Old
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atharkhan101 View Post
What info you want from me? I'm ready to give you. What you mean by OP?

Hi,

It would be of help to us to help you if you provide us with the following:

1. The device you are using - I am guessing its a Micromax by seeing your posts.
2. Do you have a custom rom on it?
3. What exactly is the issue?

OP - Original Post(er) - in this case (thread) its you

Thanks
PG101
HTC One M8 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!

Atharkhan101
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG101 View Post
Hi,

It would be of help to us to help you if you provide us with the following:

1. The device you are using - I am guessing its a Micromax by seeing your posts.
2. Do you have a custom rom on it?
3. What exactly is the issue?

OP - Original Post(er) - in this case (thread) its you

Thanks
PG101

Here are the answers:

1. Device is Micromax canvas 4 A210
2. No custom rom
3. This phone has dual Sim. When I'm calling someone or answering call on Sim 1 and meanwhile someone call me on Sim 2, i don't get call notification or beep letting me know that someone is calling on Sim 2.

PG101
Old
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atharkhan101 View Post
Here are the answers:

1. Device is Micromax canvas 4 A210
2. No custom rom
3. This phone has dual Sim. When I'm calling someone or answering call on Sim 1 and meanwhile someone call me on Sim 2, i don't get call notification or beep letting me know that someone is calling on Sim 2.
This could be carrier related, but in the meanwhile, you can check on the settings for the phone.. once in the dialer, select settings from the menu and see if you can figure something. You can also post your question here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/canvas-4/help

Thanks
HTC One M8 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe