Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 37,692 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Asus Tf300T OS lost. HELP!!

Tip us?

Cyclone105
Old
(Last edited by malybru; 20th August 2014 at 05:09 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Asus Tf300T OS lost. HELP!!

I tried to install Cyanogenmod 11 on my Asus Tf300T with TWRP. It was suggested that I clear the internal storage COMPLETELY so I have as much of the 32GB possible. I accidentally cleared the micro sd card, which had CM11, the stock rom backup and all my other backups. I took the sd card out and put CM11 on it again, but on my PC. I cleared the right storage on my tablet and then re-inserted the micro sd card thinking it would recognize the file for CM11, it did not. I tried rebooting (and held down vol. down to go into custom recovery) and it stayed on the startup screen with the Asus logo. It is now impossible to do anything with the tablet. Is there still a way I can get the stock rom back on the tablet (if I download it from the net)?

demkantor
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone105 View Post
I tried to install Cyanogenmod 11 on my Asus Tf300T with TWRP. It was suggested that I clear the internal storage COMPLETELY so I have as much of the 32GB possible. I accidentally cleared the micro sd card, which had CM11, the stock rom backup and all my other backups. I took the sd card out and put CM11 on it again, but on my PC. I cleared the right storage on my tablet and then re-inserted the micro sd card thinking it would recognize the file for CM11, it did not. I tried rebooting (and held down vol. down to go into custom recovery) and it stayed on the startup screen with the Asus logo. It is now impossible to do anything with the tablet. Is there still a way I can get the stock rom back on the tablet (if I download it from the net)?
Hi,
That is real unfortunate and is something I have done my self on accident many of times
Chances are there is an easy fix so ask your question here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/transformer-tf300t/help
And someone knowledgeable to your specific device is sure to help
Best of luck!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe