Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,111 Members 47,831 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

BAUHN AMiD-9743G

Tip us?
 
jpleonhart
Old
(Last edited by PG101; 10th July 2014 at 05:17 AM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Exclamation BAUHN AMiD-9743G

I got a Bauhn AMiD-9743G here stuck on the "BAUHN" screen

a friend of mine tried rooting it and this is the result.

so far, I tried to do recovery and it seems that it does not respond from there. ALL options can be "selected" but nothing happens from there (even the reboot option)

it has 2 RECOVERY (possibly demo/testing) SCREENS

- one in chinese/asian characters and the other is the "opened android" that we all know of ans so far nothing works from there

AFAIK I might need to re-flash this. is there anyone there who can guide me to the ROM (stock (preferred) or custom) and assist me in flashing as well.

Any help is appreciated
 
KJ
Old
#2  
KJ's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3208
Posts: 7,729
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The boonies - southwest Ontario
Hi there!

I can find nothing on XDA about your device. You will need to ask here...

>*Android Development and Hacking*>*Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Also, try a Google search. There's more info out there.

Good luck!
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

 
jpleonhart
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post
Hi there!

I can find nothing on XDA about your device. You will need to ask here...

>*Android Development and Hacking*>*Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Also, try a Google search. There's more info out there.

Good luck!
Google can't help as much.. It shows me a ROM for different model.

Thanks!
 
KJ
Old
#4  
KJ's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3208
Posts: 7,729
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The boonies - southwest Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpleonhart View Post
Google can't help as much.. It shows me a ROM for different model.

Thanks!
I can only provide XDA site links....which I did.

But a tip....search Google and you'll find more info. Just gotta read carefully.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

I didn't find ROMs....but I see other places you could ask about it. 👍

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Unfortunately, less popular devices can be difficult, or even impossible to find development for. Sorry.
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

 
jpleonhart
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post
I can only provide XDA site links....which I did.

But a tip....search Google and you'll find more info. Just gotta read carefully.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

I didn't find ROMs....but I see other places you could ask about it. 👍

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Unfortunately, less popular devices can be difficult, or even impossible to find development for. Sorry.

yep still trying my luck with google though
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes