Thread Closed

Bluetooth not switching on on new Android boxes....

OP jpopgt

19th July 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

260 posts
More
Hello there,

My brother bought a few Android boxes similar in spec to these models.......here

He bought quite a few of them rooted with his own branding on them and had his own firmware sent to him.

I was wanting to use one for XBMC which works great and for a retro games machine and this is where i am having a problem, i bought a g910 gamepad to use on this android box and switched on blue tooth but the switch immediately switches back to off.

I remember having this problem a couple of times with custom roms on the phones i had and it was usually sorted out with a fix from a developer.

I am hoping the Chinese suppliers that made these machine will send him my brother a fix or an updated firmware but there has been no reply back yet.

I would like to ask you gurus here if it is possible to fix this problem myself?

Could i use root explorer or something to repair the blue tooth problem?.......the firmware is currently on 4.4.2

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Last edited by malybru; 21st July 2014 at 12:27 AM.
19th July 2014, 11:51 PM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,109

10,211 posts
More
Hi!

This is a tricky thread. Its kinda vague to be honest. You've said devices "similar" to....custom firmware someone created...etc.

You may need to be far more specific for decent advice, and obviously using the factory firmware may be your only solution. The custom firmware obviously has bugs.

All that said, here is where you should ask about devices that don't have their own section....

>*Android Development and Hacking*>*Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Good luck! 👍
20th July 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

260 posts
More
Cheers!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread