Thread Closed

ClockworkMod Builder Problem and Bootloader Reboot Problem.

OP Omnitrixer7

20th July 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hello there, XDA!
I'm new here, so pardon me if i post threads in wrong categories, accidentally turn out stupid etc.
I have a problem, two that is.
As of first, my device, which is a tablet PC, MeanIT M754 is not supported for ClockworkMod. So i tried to build one for it using the ClockworkMod Recovery Builder.
I waited, waited, but only what i got is a page saying:
Your build id is:
[build ID]

There were no attachments, files or anything. There was also a link, leading to a "not found error" page, and there was, i THINK, the one that leads to the main page.
I tried typing the build ID in the link, but nope, nothing.
I really don't know how to make it work.

For the second, bootloader.
It's kinda obvious EVERYONE wants to unlock their Android's bootloaders these days.
I tried some apps, but when i granted them root access (forgot to mention i'm rooted), and clicked Reboot Bootloader, all i got was a black screen, going on and on unless i keep holding the Power button and reboot it. I tried waiting, but...eh, it did nothing.
I even tried every button combination possible (except Power+VolumeUp, cause you know already):
Power+VolumeDown
Power+VolumeDown, but when it goes to manufacturer logo release Power button
Power+VolumeUp and VolumeDown, which for some reason, lead me to the recovery mode
Power+VolumeDown, holding them both.

I also tried to power it up, then hold the VolumeDown button. But all i got was Safe Mode.

About the ADB, it just can't recognize the device although i have proper drivers installed.

Can someone tell me what's the problem, or how to fix it?

One more information. I have Windows XP on my PC so if there's any program for bootloader unlocking for Windows Vista/7/8, i'm limited, but also doomed.

Thanks for your time.
Last edited by malybru; 22nd July 2014 at 10:31 AM.
21st July 2014, 08:35 AM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 6,966

10,230 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnitrixer7

Hello there, XDA!
I'm new here, so pardon me if i post threads in wrong categories, accidentally turn out stupid etc.
I have a problem, two that is.
As of first, my device, which is a tablet PC, MeanIT M754 is not supported for ClockworkMod. So i tried to build one for it using the ClockworkMod Recovery Builder.
I waited, waited, but only what i got is a page saying:
Your build id is:
[build ID]

There were no attachments, files or anything. There was also a link, leading to a "not found error" page, and there was, i THINK, the one that leads to the main page.
I tried typing the build ID in the link, but nope, nothing.
I really don't know how to make it work.

For the second, bootloader.
It's kinda obvious EVERYONE wants to unlock their Android's bootloaders these days.
I tried some apps, but when i granted them root access (forgot to mention i'm rooted), and clicked Reboot Bootloader, all i got was a black screen, going on and on unless i keep holding the Power button and reboot it. I tried waiting, but...eh, it did nothing.
I even tried every button combination possible (except Power+VolumeUp, cause you know already):
Power+VolumeDown
Power+VolumeDown, but when it goes to manufacturer logo release Power button
Power+VolumeUp and VolumeDown, which for some reason, lead me to the recovery mode
Power+VolumeDown, holding them both.

I also tried to power it up, then hold the VolumeDown button. But all i got was Safe Mode.

About the ADB, it just can't recognize the device although i have proper drivers installed.

Can someone tell me what's the problem, or how to fix it?

One more information. I have Windows XP on my PC so if there's any program for bootloader unlocking for Windows Vista/7/8, i'm limited, but also doomed.

Thanks for your time.

From what info you provided your device is a Meanit Promise Tablet 7" M754 corect ? At this time there is no specific Forum for your device. I would suggest posting HERE to see if anyone else has the same device, and some info for you. As to building CWM for your device. You should check out THIS, and also HERE.
21st July 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969

From what info you provided your device is a Meanit Promise Tablet 7" M754 corect ? At this time there is no specific Forum for your device. I would suggest posting HERE to see if anyone else has the same device, and some info for you. As to building CWM for your device. You should check out THIS, and also HERE.

Correct. Thanks, i'll check out the links.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread