Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,209 Members 44,342 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Damage Sd card error after wrongly partion the internal memory

Tip us?

parmod326
Old
(Last edited by Ghost; 1st September 2014 at 08:46 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Damage Sd card error after wrongly partion the internal memory

help me guys !
i try to install link2sd for this i have to partition my external memory card but i wrongly partition my phone's internal memory its also show as memory card shows in mini tool so now i get a error of damage sd card

is there any way to i get my internal memory back
please help me

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,491
Hi,

Need to know your exact device make and model number to better guide you to an appropriate section for help.

And chances are the first step would need to be reflashing your stock firmware. Hopefully that will fix the issue.
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

parmod326
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post
Hi,

Need to know your exact device make and model number to better guide you to an appropriate section for help.

And chances are the first step would need to be reflashing your stock firmware. Hopefully that will fix the issue.

thnxs for reply
my device is karbonn a21

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,491
Well, here is a thread that had many Karbonn stock roms, with a flash tool included.

> Karbonn S9 > K9 General > Karbonn Mobiles All Stock Roms

You can ask in that thread for any help with this process.

As far as your actual issue, you may want to ask here before attempting to return to stock.... Perhaps someone may have a simpler answer...

> Karbonn A21 > A21 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Again, I would ask for help there before restoring stock. May be an easier solution.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Also, I may have misunderstood your issue.

If your device works perfectly fine, but you just wiped your internal SD... Pics and all that.... Returning to stock is unnecessary. You've just lost your personal files.

You can try to recover the deleted data, but I've not seen a lot of success with that.

See what the members in your device section think. (the last link I gave you)

Good luck!
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

The Following User Says Thank You to KJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

parmod326
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
hey thnxs
but i solved my problem i just flash a stock rom and now i got back my internal memory
The Following User Says Thank You to parmod326 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe