Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,814 Members 52,171 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Flashing Funbook p275

Tip us?

alok9shm
Old
(Last edited by vanessaem; 2nd August 2014 at 01:40 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet Flashing Funbook p275

So I recently bought a cheap Micromax Funbook infinity p275, to test my Android Projects, as the Emulators run Horribly Slow on Laptop.

It started giving troubles, refusing to boot up, most of the times stuck at the boot animation. And then One day, it stopped booting at all. A black screen is all it shows.

I am trying to Flash it With Stock Rom using LiveSuit. But its getting stuck on 60%. The same is happening when I'm using PhoenixUSB Pro.

Is there any other way out?
I have read the tutorials to Flash it with Livesuit, and following them exactly but failing everytime.

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,515
Hi!

Here's a great guide on your device, not sure if you've seen it...

>*Android Development and Hacking*>*Android Software and Hacking General [Developers Only]*>*Micromax Funbook Infinity P275 - Development & Hacking

You need 10 posts under your belt to post in this thread though.

Until then, you could ask about your issue here...

>*Android Development and Hacking*>*Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

I'd also try a different cable, USB port on your PC.... Or even another pc. And be sure the computer and phone are communicating.

Good luck! 👍
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

touch2much
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGHI747 UCDLK3 cant find 4.3 rom

Hey XDA
i tried to unlock my S3 SGHI747 UCDLK3 running on Android 4.3 but i think i did something brick it
the good news is that i can access to the DOWNLOAD MODE. the bad news is every time i try using Odin3.7 it fails
the problem is that i was using 4.1.1
well i couldnt find ANDROID 4.3 for AT&T SGHI747UCDLK3 i looked everywhere
i need help please

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch2much View Post
Hey XDA
i tried to unlock my S3 SGHI747 UCDLK3 running on Android 4.3 but i think i did something brick it
the good news is that i can access to the DOWNLOAD MODE. the bad news is every time i try using Odin3.7 it fails
the problem is that i was using 4.1.1
well i couldnt find ANDROID 4.3 for AT&T SGHI747UCDLK3 i looked everywhere
i need help please
Hi, I'm afraid you will need to start your own thread.... Posting a different problem in someone else's thread is called "hijacking".

I'll save you the trouble tho... And let you know you need to ask for help in your devices section..... Here....

>*AT&T, Rogers, Bell, Telus Samsung Galaxy S III*>*AT&T Galaxy S III Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

In future, please make your own thread, or post on a thread about the same issue on the same device. 👍

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>

touch2much
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post
Hi, I'm afraid you will need to start your own thread.... Posting a different problem in someone else's thread is called "hijacking".

I'll save you the trouble tho... And let you know you need to ask for help in your devices section..... Here....

>*AT&T, Rogers, Bell, Telus Samsung Galaxy S III*>*AT&T Galaxy S III Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

In future, please make your own thread, or post on a thread about the same issue on the same device. 👍
im sorry
im new in XDA i didnt know where to post
and thak you
The Following User Says Thank You to touch2much For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alok9shm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post
Hi!

Here's a great guide on your device, not sure if you've seen it...

>*Android Development and Hacking*>*Android Software and Hacking General [Developers Only]*>*Micromax Funbook Infinity P275 - Development & Hacking

You need 10 posts under your belt to post in this thread though.

Until then, you could ask about your issue here...

>*Android Development and Hacking*>*Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

I'd also try a different cable, USB port on your PC.... Or even another pc. And be sure the computer and phone are communicating.

Good luck! 👍
I read the guide before flashing it. But it did not help. I switched the cable, the the port, the OS and even the PC, but the problem persists.

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,515
Then please ask about your issue in the 2nd thread I linked. 👌

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe