Galaxy III SHG-I747 USB help

OP thedunes

20th July 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Huntington Beach
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
I had posted to a few other area of the XDA forum but have nit been able to fix my issue and had mostly given up until I came across the great new assist idea so thought I would post one more time.

My issue is that I had been running running Cyanogenmod with CWM for some time without any trouble but came across an article that said to try TWRP so I gave it a shot and some how corrupted the software and now I am stuck in a boot-loop.

I can get into the factory download mode but the biggest issue is I cant get any of my laptops or my desktop to reconize the USB driver. I have removed Kies and reinstalled as well trying to use adb. I can get to the TWRP boot screen but then it just goes into boot-loop again.

Is there an area where I can fine listing of folks I can send it to for someone with the skill to give it a try??

Thanks,

John
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	2860496  
Last edited by malybru; 21st July 2014 at 01:26 AM.
20th July 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,864

13,373 posts
More
Hi!

Please read the Purpose of XDA Assist from the sticky in this section...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2764768

All we can do for you here is direct you to places to find help, and as you are already familiar with your device section, and have already opened a thread there on this topic....there is nothing more we can do for you I'm afraid.

I will say, if you wish to take it to a service centre to be fixed, your local yellow pages can help with finding one.

Or you could try this guide for unbricking. I'm not sure it suits your situation, but you could ask in this thread before you try anything...

>*AT&T, Rogers, Bell, Telus Samsung Galaxy S III*>*AT&T Galaxy S III Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting*>*[HOW TO GUIDE] How To Unbrick AT&T I747 and I747M After 4.3 OTA

Good luck!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread