Thread Closed

Google Play Store Login Error

OP LoL_Adjective

1st September 2014, 03:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
When I open the Play Store , the "Select an account" window pops up and requests me to choose one of my 2 emails linked to my device or create a new account and when I choose either accounts , I enter the password and it takes me back to the "Select an account" window and when I try to make an account It makes it but it wont log me into the account. Need Help!
Last edited by malybru; 2nd September 2014 at 10:33 AM.
1st September 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 15,306

8,457 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL_Adjective

When I open the Play Store , the "Select an account" window pops up and requests me to choose one of my 2 emails linked to my device or create a new account and when I choose either accounts , I enter the password and it takes me back to the "Select an account" window and when I try to make an account It makes it but it wont log me into the account. Need Help!

Hard to say with that few information.
You can try to clear app data and cache of Play store in Settings > Application manager > All ... (or where ever it's on your device).
Then start Play store app again.
If you are on original/stock firmware, you can also wipe data/do a factory reset. But keep in mind that you have a backup of everything important before wiping.

If that does not help, please contact Google (or your mobile carrier, or the hardware manufacturer) service directly, and ask for help.
Maybe it's an issue with your Google account(s).
For further information, check your device specific forum or ask in the General discussion > Questions and Answers forum.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread