Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,357 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google Play Store Login Error

Tip us?

LoL_Adjective
Old
(Last edited by malybru; 2nd September 2014 at 10:33 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Google Play Store Login Error

When I open the Play Store , the "Select an account" window pops up and requests me to choose one of my 2 emails linked to my device or create a new account and when I choose either accounts , I enter the password and it takes me back to the "Select an account" window and when I try to make an account It makes it but it wont log me into the account. Need Help!

It_ler
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 15,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL_Adjective View Post
When I open the Play Store , the "Select an account" window pops up and requests me to choose one of my 2 emails linked to my device or create a new account and when I choose either accounts , I enter the password and it takes me back to the "Select an account" window and when I try to make an account It makes it but it wont log me into the account. Need Help!
Hard to say with that few information.
You can try to clear app data and cache of Play store in Settings > Application manager > All ... (or where ever it's on your device).
Then start Play store app again.
If you are on original/stock firmware, you can also wipe data/do a factory reset. But keep in mind that you have a backup of everything important before wiping.

If that does not help, please contact Google (or your mobile carrier, or the hardware manufacturer) service directly, and ask for help.
Maybe it's an issue with your Google account(s).
For further information, check your device specific forum or ask in the General discussion > Questions and Answers forum.
Device: SGS5 (SM-G900F)
ROM: AllianceROM v5.3
Kernel: Stock XXU1ANG7 kernel
Recovery: PhilZ-touch CWM recovery
Modem: XXU1ANG7
If you have any question about or any issue with your SGS2, just ask in the New members friendly Q&A thread,
... for your SGS5, just ask in the Noob friendly Galaxy S5 All in one support thread.
If you need general help/assistance, please go to XDA Assist.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe