No registration required
Thread Closed

HardBrick Samsung Galaxy Note 2 need help!! ASAP

OP Tendosai

2nd September 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
My Galaxy Note 2 unable to start. It's completely blackscreen (not out of battery). No matter i press power nothing appear not even a small light.

Before this happy I phone got upgrade issue. After fixed, I tried to flash kernel "philz_touch_6.07.9-n7000.tar.md5" through Odin but stuck at "NAND writing start". I waited almost a hour nothing happen so I take of the cable (repeatedly did that many time) then it become like that.

I hope it can be fix.
I am seriously scared ****less right now.

Pls someone help me.
Last edited by Siberian Tiger; 2nd September 2014 at 05:03 PM.
2nd September 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 15,538

9,072 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendosai

My Galaxy Note 2 unable to start. It's completely blackscreen (not out of battery). No matter i press power nothing appear not even a small light.

Before this happy I phone got upgrade issue. After fixed, I tried to flash kernel "philz_touch_6.07.9-n7000.tar.md5" through Odin but stuck at "NAND writing start". I waited almost a hour nothing happen so I take of the cable (repeatedly did that many time) then it become like that.

I hope it can be fix.
I am seriously scared ****less right now.

Pls someone help me.

Hmm ... I think you flashed the wrong recovery (for GT-N7000) to your Notes 2 (GT-N7100).
So try to flash the correct recovery to your Note 2. To do this, you need to boot it into download mode again.
Here you can find the Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, N7105 > Galaxy Note II Android Development > [n710x/T889][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch - NEW JB 4.2 migration support thread.
And here you can ask further questions if needed: Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, N7105 > Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting.
Or ask in the Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, N7105 > Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting > [NOOB FRIENDLY] Ask the question! [N7100 and other variants] thread to get quick and proper help.
2nd September 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Exclamation Nothing appear on screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by It_ler

Hmm ... I think you flashed the wrong recovery (for GT-N7000) to your Notes 2 (GT-N7100).
So try to flash the correct recovery to your Note 2. To do this, you need to boot it into download mode again.
Here you can find the Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, N7105 > Galaxy Note II Android Development > [n710x/T889][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch - NEW JB 4.2 migration support thread.
And here you can ask further questions if needed: Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, N7105 > Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting.
Or ask in the Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, N7105 > Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting > [NOOB FRIENDLY] Ask the question! [N7100 and other variants] thread to get quick and proper help.

Thank for reply but now I can't connect it to PC ... I mean it completely blackscreen like out of battery phone....press POWER BUTTON but no light start...
2nd September 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #4  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 15,538

9,072 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendosai

Thank for reply but now I can't connect it to PC ... I mean it completely blackscreen like out of battery phone....press POWER BUTTON but no light start...

If neither recovery mode (hold Volume UP + HOME + POWER) nor download mode (Volume DOWN + HOME + POWER) works, then it sounds like a hard--brick.
Usually after flashing a wrong recovery you only get a semi- or soft-brick with download mode still working.
Please check again ... maybe the screen is black but the device is going into download mode.

And post your question in the linked help thread. There are many experienced users having the same (or a similar) device. So they may have additional ideas.
Thread closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread