Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,967 Members 47,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(HELP) My Galaxy Tab P1000 won't is now blank sin since I upgraded to 2.3.3 only the

Tip us?

Davis263
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default (HELP) My Galaxy Tab P1000 won't is now blank sin since I upgraded to 2.3.3 only the

Please help, I have a Samsung galaxy tab P1000 running android 2.2 froyo, I read a tutorial and also watched a YouTube video by Vio tutorial on how to upgrade it to 2.3 ginger bread. Using Odin, after upgrading I wanted to reboot my device but my device screen went blank only the start up sound came up, so I tried to go to recovery mode, when I press the power button the camera flash will come on by itself. I can't do any thing since the screen is not showing anything just the light and a times the home button will also light up. Even when i try to charge it the camera flash keeps coming on and going off. Thanks in advance for your helps

Sent from my OPSSON IVO6622 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It_ler
Old
(Last edited by It_ler; 9th July 2014 at 09:54 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 14841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis263 View Post
Please help, I have a Samsung galaxy tab P1000 running android 2.2 froyo, I read a tutorial and also watched a YouTube video by Vio tutorial on how to upgrade it to 2.3 ginger bread. Using Odin, after upgrading I wanted to reboot my device but my device screen went blank only the start up sound came up, so I tried to go to recovery mode, when I press the power button the camera flash will come on by itself. I can't do any thing since the screen is not showing anything just the light and a times the home button will also light up. Even when i try to charge it the camera flash keeps coming on and going off. Thanks in advance for your helps

Here you can find a [GUIDE]How To Unbrick Your Galaxy Tab!.
Hopefully it can help you to fix your device.

Here is the general section for the Galaxy Tab with a lot of intersting information and guides.
If you have further questions or need detailed help, please post your question in the Galaxy Tab Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting section.
Device: SGS5 (SM-G900F)
ROM: AllianceROM v5
Kernel: Stock XXU1ANE2 kernel
Recovery: PhilZ-touch recovery
Modem: XXU1ANG2
If you have any question about or any issue with your SGS2, just ask in the New members friendly Q&A thread,
... for your SGS5, just ask in the Noob friendly Galaxy S5 All in one support thread.
If you need general help/assistance, please go to XDA Assist.
The Following User Says Thank You to It_ler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Davis263
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you very much, let me try it at once